LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Who's your "I told you so." Draft Crush from years past?

Michael Huff
Tyrann Mathieu
Ok, Kap, Dalton, I got calvin Johnson, and D Jackson right. Vince Wilfork, I screamed F you Terry D when we passed twice and took woods. Willis and VD both those guys I had such a hard on for, still do. Mario Williams an C.J. Sippler to bad he's on such a crappy team.
A ton of zoners wanted Adam Carricker over Patrick Willis! Just saying....
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Vince Wilfork, that's all I gotta say.

I wanted him too. I also was on the Patrick Willis bandwagon early. I also knew that Taylor Mays and Stephen Hill were going to flop . On the other side of the ledger, I thought that Rashaun Woods was going to be good, and I thought that Brandon Grahm would have been a good player. I'll add a few more as I remember them .
Originally posted by genz22:
A ton of zoners wanted Adam Carricker over Patrick Willis! Just saying....

I liked him, but not more than Pat .
Coby Flenner
Originally posted by Raul98:
Coby Fleener he already knew Harbaugh's offense him and Davis would have made a awesome tandem. If we took Fleener we let Walker go and don't have to draft a TE in 2013 in Mcdonald who is so far a bust and we could have used the pick on some one else.

This! I was sure JH would find a way to get him. I don't consider McDonald a bust however. He has been a very decent young TE. He was a rookie for darn sake!
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Aaron Rodgers

+1 he was a local boy and a Niners fan , but must be said that with us at that time couldn't be possible to develop all his potential...
[ Edited by queretano on Mar 10, 2014 at 6:55 AM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Of the top of my head I can only think of "bust" wide receivers I thought would be good.

Alshon Jeffery
Alshon Jeffery
Alshon 'Fing' Jeffery!!!!!!
Alshon Jeffery, Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Arian Foster, Legarrette Blount
[ Edited by ESWYoung08 on Mar 10, 2014 at 8:03 AM ]
Draft Crush Hit: Maurice Jones-Drew. His style of running and those tree trunk legs made me forget how short he was coming out. I was shocked when he went in the 3rd or 4th round (too lazy to look it up).

Draft Crush Miss: Ryan Leaf. I was convinced he was going to be a better pro than Manning. His size, arm strength, and fiery personality all sold me. Manning just seemed too boring with not enough arm strength.
Last year I was hoping we would draft Tyrann Mathieu

Years ago I was pissed we traded two 1st round picks to move up and draft JJ Stokes. My friends who were Raider fans told me what a great pick it was and I told them it sucked. Two 1st round picks for a possession receiver. We already had TO and Jerry Rice. Jerry was losing a step and could convert to a possession receiver and add years to his career with us. Why draft another. What a waste. Definately an I told you so.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/search.php?search=a5171a199352f6ad1c0165cf3266a411

My old mock drafts lol

I loved CJ Spiller, hated michael huff, DHB, and Vince Young

I was convinced Taylor Mays would be productive in the NFL
Share 49ersWebzone