LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

AB's Annual Collaborative Mock Draft, picks thread DRAFT COMPLETED

pick coming in a minute, just getting caught up on the tracker/picks.
Cowboys take Alabama OLB/DE Adrian Hubbard.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
As an unbiased poster, I think the Vikings, Packers, Bears, and Lions had the best draft this year.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
New Orleans selects Christian Jones LB FSU

Carolina selects Robert Herron WR Wyoming
Excellent.
With pick # 95, the Denver Broncos select...

LB --- Chris Borland --- Wisconsin

----------
With pick # 95, the Denver Broncos select...

LB --- Chris Borland --- Wisconsin

----------
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
I like Herron

I love Herron. I'd be very very happy if the 9ers came away with both JA and Herron from this class, and if we could somehow manage to get Tuitt and Varrett as well, I'd have no complaints.
I love Herron. I'd be very very happy if the 9ers came away with both JA and Herron from this class, and if we could somehow manage to get Tuitt and Varrett as well, I'd have no complaints.
i love your taste.

i''ve told 4ML to pick herron but he doesnt obey...excuses only...
just kidding, 4ML ;)
[ Edited by communist on Feb 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM ]
So I was going to be a jerk and just draft my draft crush here. Being that he's currently considered a late round pick (Shaq Evans), I figured i'd be more realistic lol. The Patriots need help on their OL, so might as well draft an OL.
Patriots select Billy Turner OG/OT North Dakota State
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
i love your taste.

i''ve told 4ML to pick herron but he doesnt obey...excuses only...
just kidding, 4ML ;)

I drafted Martavis instead...and a day later - we got a thread on him. Just wanted to try something new instead of same old names you see in every mock. But yea, I like Herron a lot too. I'd love to have both Herron and JA on the roster as well.

Well about 2 weeks and we finished, not bad guys. Lets do another one in a few weeks. Maybe a week after Free Agency.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Well about 2 weeks and we finished, not bad guys. Lets do another one in a few weeks. Maybe a week after Free Agency.

Count me in on the next one!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
This time, I want a personal invitation

please.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Would love to join in again...especially if Ghost and communist are in
Ghost, Communist, 4ML, Myself are in. Should we do divisional again? Or split some teams up?
Share 49ersWebzone