LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

AB's Top 300 Big Board for the 2014 NFL Draft, Plus Positional Rankings

Also Caruan Reid rose, and Cyril Richardson fell. Felt Richardson got beat to many times by defenders.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Also Caruan Reid rose, and Cyril Richardson fell. Felt Richardson got beat to many times by defenders.

Richardson was beat more than he stopped anyone. Scary week for him.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Yeah definitely. I had him as my #2 Guard. Now #3, and slowly dropping. Bad week for him. Did he get beat by Reid? I like that kid, if we could get 1 DL, it would be Caraun Reid. Seems like a good fit IMO. I also like USC junior George Uko.
One of the few guys around here that would have Saunders ranked above Herron....I like it!
Also dnt see christian Bryant on your board, is that due to lack of familiarity, or a dislike for the player? Just curious.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Also dnt see christian Bryant on your board, is that due to lack of familiarity, or a dislike for the player? Just curious.

lol, not sure why I haven't looked at him yet. Don't know much on him yet. I also need to scout some other QBs, Franklin(Missouri) and Shaw(S.Carolina)
What is your opinion of James Wilder from FSU? As an FSU fan i was disappointed he didn't get many snaps. When he did he seemed to make the most of them and was a beast to bring down. He never goes down on the first hit and it takes a gang of men to bring him down. His balance seems to be unreal.

I just want to see what an outside fan sees.
Originally posted by miked1978:
What is your opinion of James Wilder from FSU? As an FSU fan i was disappointed he didn't get many snaps. When he did he seemed to make the most of them and was a beast to bring down. He never goes down on the first hit and it takes a gang of men to bring him down. His balance seems to be unreal.

I just want to see what an outside fan sees.

I really like Wilder. Scoring machine, play maker, doesn't have elite speed, but that won't hurt his stock. I think he has potential to be a 2nd RB, or #1 RB in the future.
Also had off the field problems. I still think he is draftable. Good player.

Not sure if the issues he had are correctable, but he was a mess all week. Talk about a massive fall.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Not sure if the issues he had are correctable, but he was a mess all week. Talk about a massive fall.

Agreed MD. He got hammered by the D-Lineman.

Richardson was considered a 1st round pick, now maybe a 2nd-3rd rounder, with time to make it up with combine and workouts. idk to be honest. I like Gabe Jackson more. And starting to think Su'a-Filo may be a better OG then Richardson.
AB, what's your impression of RB Andre Williams and FB Trey Millard?

Those two look like they could be a nasty combo in our run game with Millard also being able to catch the ball out of the backfield like Bruce Miller.
Originally posted by blapstar:
AB, what's your impression of RB Andre Williams and FB Trey Millard?

Those two look like they could be a nasty combo in our run game with Millard also being able to catch the ball out of the backfield like Bruce Miller.

I like both. Williams isn't the fastest back, but his speed is decent, he is a big back, good size, and a scoring machine. I like him.

Millard wise, I think he is versatile, can play FB/TE/H-Back. Would be a great late round pick.
What does everyone think of De'Anthony Thomas, more so as a receiver than as a running back?
  • buck
  • Veteran
As I understand it your listing is a ranking of players and not just an estimation of where they will drafted.

Am I correct?
Share 49ersWebzone