LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

AB's Top 300 Big Board for the 2014 NFL Draft, Plus Positional Rankings

Originally posted by buck:
As I understand it your listing is a ranking of players and not just an estimation of where they will drafted.

Am I correct?

Exactly. Not a mock draft, just my feelings on the players.
Babtist is going in the middle of the second round.
Josh Huff, Bruce Ellington, Herron...I'd like one of these guys. Which one would fit the 49ers best? I'd love a quick, tough slot/speed guy like one of these, and we could get one a little later than a Beckham or Landry. Love those guys, too, but among these 3....which?
Great list, I love Richardson but still think he isnt polished enough to justify his ranking. Watched a ton of CU (alum) over his career and he will need a couple offseasons to get polished and build strength.
No Jordan Tripp on your list?
Bump, updated post-combine top 280 big board, plus post-combine positional rankings
First let me apologize in advance. I hate when guys ask-about/argue-for only players from their favorite college (like Stanford). And I guiltily admit now, exactly doing that.

Bitonio from Nevada - ranked in most list top 10. He was top 4 in all events in combine except strength.

From nfl.com "BOTTOM LINE : An undersized college left tackle who projects best to the inside in the pros. Displays the tenacity, leg drive and mean streak that is highly coveted by OL coaches and could drive up his draft status. Could require some initial patience moving inside, yet possesses the skill set, intelligence and desire to successfully convert."

Do you really not like him, or just the other more? Curious on feedback.

And again I apologize.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
First let me apologize in advance. I hate when guys ask-about/argue-for only players from their favorite college (like Stanford). And I guiltily admit now, exactly doing that.

Bitonio from Nevada - ranked in most list top 10. He was top 4 in all events in combine except strength.

From nfl.com "BOTTOM LINE : An undersized college left tackle who projects best to the inside in the pros. Displays the tenacity, leg drive and mean streak that is highly coveted by OL coaches and could drive up his draft status. Could require some initial patience moving inside, yet possesses the skill set, intelligence and desire to successfully convert."

Do you really not like him, or just the other more? Curious on feedback.

And again I apologize.

Good catch, he is on my to do list as far as scouting.
You may want to add Phillip Gaines somewhere in there also don't you think you are rating Kyle Fuller somewhat low at 9th best CB he actually may likely be a 1st rounder
Bump, updated. Gaines and Bitonio added.

No Shaq Evans
How much do you want to put on the line that Kelvin Benjamin is taken before you have him slotted? I will bet you $100.00 right now.
Bump.
Bump, updated.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
some kick-ass players well into the 100's. i'm drooling for the draft and all our top-100 picks.
Share 49ersWebzone