There are 424 users in the forums
Who's your one "Do Not Draft" player this year?
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Lattimore. Did you SEE that shredded knee?
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM
- shaneblonien
- Veteran
- Posts: 301
Margus Hunt as you obviously named but I'll also say Ziggy Ansah. Guy has bust written all over him he's Vernon Gholston 2.0.
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,654
Manti Te'o
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Matheau
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM
- pwillis52beasty
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,410
Can I name more than one?
If I just had to name one, probably Jesse Williams. He brings no pass rush.
If I just had to name one, probably Jesse Williams. He brings no pass rush.
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM
- KezarLivin
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,902
Margus Hunt
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
- Cooper22
- Veteran
- Posts: 701
Margus Hunt.
But since he's already been said, I'll go with Eric Reid at 31 or 34.. If he falls to late second round then maybe, but not that early
But since he's already been said, I'll go with Eric Reid at 31 or 34.. If he falls to late second round then maybe, but not that early
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:57 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,580
Hunt
Hunter
Carradine
Elam
Cyprien
Reid
So yea, pretty much everyone here wants us to draft at 31. And yes, I know what "one" means.
Hunter
Carradine
Elam
Cyprien
Reid
So yea, pretty much everyone here wants us to draft at 31. And yes, I know what "one" means.
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
- frozen49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,867
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Manti Te'o
+1
May as well bring Tebow on as well, then we get all the NFL drama instead of 1/2
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM
- JimDrinkAMiller
- Member
- Posts: 625
Why isnt anybody giving margus hunt any love? Tomsula has to be the best positional coach on our team and justin smith is arguably our best player. Now ray mac isnt a slouch but with tomsula and smith to learn from the sky is the limit for this man. He has all the measurables your looking for, he's no jj watt but has a very similar ability to swat balls. I know he's not young but if we want to win now, he seems to me like he would help out tremendously. I don't get it
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by mayo49:
Matheau
this
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM
- fryet
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,386
Tavar Austin or any WR in the 1st.
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
LB - Te'o
DB - Mathieu
DL - Hankins
OL - Any C except Brian Schwenke
QB - Colin Klein
DB - Mathieu
DL - Hankins
OL - Any C except Brian Schwenke
QB - Colin Klein
Apr 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM
- SofaKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,442
Agree with OP on Hunt for all the reasons listed.
Also add Eric Reid to the "do not want" list. Phenomenal athlete with a knack for bone-jarring hits, and plays physical. Production, instincts, and consistency are question marks. Sounds like a Taylor Mays scouting report. PASS.
*Edit* Well, now I feel stupid. Had Reid on my do not want list, we selected him, and now I love it. Can't help it, I'm a homer.
Also add Eric Reid to the "do not want" list. Phenomenal athlete with a knack for bone-jarring hits, and plays physical. Production, instincts, and consistency are question marks. Sounds like a Taylor Mays scouting report. PASS.
*Edit* Well, now I feel stupid. Had Reid on my do not want list, we selected him, and now I love it. Can't help it, I'm a homer.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 27, 2013 at 12:18 AM ]