LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Who's your one "Do Not Draft" player this year?

Matt Elam. I think his full potential is Donte Whitner. I'm also glad that we shouldn't be in position for Ansah.

I wouldn't mind Margus Hunt at 61 or later. He was very productive at SMU last year with 8 sacks and 11.5 TFL's. Not to mention the blocked kicks.
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
John Jenkins!!! I still have nightmares over bad D-linemen we have drafted... Reggie Mcgrew, Kentwan Balmer etc... I don't want a guy with weight issues!!! In the immortal words of Coach Sing.. "I want winners"...

Hasn't he dropped like 30 pounds since the season ended?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Anyone from the Georgia defense

Aside from Sanders as a FS of course..
Living in Seattle and watching him play, I'm not a fan of Desmond Trufant. Must Husky fans would agree he's not a first round talent.
Leon Sandcastle. He's overrated as hell cuz.................
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Matt Elam. I think his full potential is Donte Whitner. I'm also glad that we shouldn't be in position for Ansah.

I wouldn't mind Margus Hunt at 61 or later. He was very productive at SMU last year with 8 sacks and 11.5 TFL's. Not to mention the blocked kicks.

Totally agree with those points! Although my bias of being a BYU fan doesn't permit me to agree on the Ansah part.
[ Edited by bdub2588 on Apr 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM ]
  • flaw
  • Veteran
hunt
te'o
mathieu,
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Hasn't he dropped like 30 pounds since the season ended?

Yeah & when he gets paid... He gonna get fat again!!!!
Sylvester Williams, I'm just not excited about drafting a UNC D-Lineman .
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Matheau

I think you mean Tyrann Mathieu--I agree.

He just does;'t get it.

"The defensive back has spent the entirety of the pre-draft process selling himself as a new man, free of the vices that undermined his college career at LSU. Hosting a party at a nightclub to celebrate his draft conquest sends all sorts of conflicting messages.
Mathieu was wise to call off the event. Of course, it's fairly incredible -- and a tad disconcerting -- an idea so ill-conceived got this far in the first place."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162975/article/tyrann-mathieu-decides-to-call-off-his-nfl-draft-party

Kenny Vacarro
Robert Woods
guy with the yolo tattoo
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
guy with the yolo tattoo

lol
Originally posted by LVJay:
That Honey Mustard Beaver character....

LOL, maybe if he still there in 4th or later, but too risky before that with too many other good players to choose from. The one I don't want to see us take is M. Hunt at either 31 or 34.
Share 49ersWebzone