LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Tavon Austin in the 1st

My Favorite player in this Draft hands down

This kid is very explosive going to be a great slot guy like Wes Welkerish type of size but with speed had a great pro day. Austin set a school record with 2,910 all-purpose yards and ranked second nationally. Special teams returner and On a few of Geno Smith's longer throws Thursday, Austin actually had to slow down to make catches.

Not in attendance were the Dallas Cowboys, the Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.
sure, but doubt he falls and no way Baalke trades up for a slot receiver
We have enough midget WR
just now finished watching his highlights as you were starting this thread,and he is unbelieveable. He is going to be a flat-out gamechanger.Hes a burner with vision and wiggle, who can go across the middle and have the body control and hands to bring the ball in. Looks like he can return punts too, and if he can take the NFL hit, whoa! I am really impressed with his change of direction. Hes got a great feel for the game and the confidence to take over the game. He knows the ball belongs in his hands and I think thats why he'll be a better player than DeSean Jackson
yes Austin is ligit we have 2 big receiver (crabs and Boldin) i like austin lets get him!!!
Would be nice if he fell to us, but I strongly doubt he will be there when we pick. There are teams who need wr's who pick before us.
Guy who can stretch the field for sure, doubt he makes it out of the 20s though, would love to draft Austin and eifert
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
We have enough midget WR

Boldin & Crabs are big WR's? Tavon is the complimentary of quick & fast with Colin in the option he comes in motion he also played RB in college
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:
yes Austin is ligit we have 2 big receiver (crabs and Boldin) i like austin lets get him!!!

Crabs N boldin are 6'1 average not bigg we need 6'3 - 6'4 guys to help push back them giants Seahawks have at CB ...
We have enough midget WR

Boldin & Crabs are big WR's? Tavon is the complimentary of quick & fast with Colin in the option he comes in motion he also played RB in college

Originally posted by ninerfan1984:

Crabs N boldin are 6'1 average not bigg we need 6'3 - 6'4 guys to help push back them giants Seahawks have at CB ...

Dude their big your talk about height that don't matter Crabs & Boldin are pro bowlers for a reason you under estimate their abilities. Those Seattle CBs wont be able to cover Tavon
Check out his breakaway speed against Oklahoma OMG

[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Mar 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM ]
Don't care midget Austin wont be there at #31 N I don't doubt crabtree I just wanta bigger WR we have Williams short 5'10 manningham 5'11 jenkins a 6feet rag doll what's so wrong with a TO type 6'3-6'4 225 what are. We al Davis N raiders where we drool over speed only? ??
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Mar 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM ]
Wait for De'anthony Thomas that guy looks to be more explosive than tavon
We passed up D Jackson twice in a draft we got to get this kid just explosive imagine him with CK7

Share 49ersWebzone