There are 232 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 NFL DRAFT (April 26-28): 0 days!!! It's Draft Day!!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
50 wings on deck thursday!!!!

[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
2 days
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/23/nfl-alumni-to-announce-second-day-draft-picks/

Jesse Sapolu is announcing our 2nd round pick
What happened to it being on Wednesday? Having a back injury since feb 1st and not working/drug induced blankness I got sick if watching espn and nfl network. Actually sick of TV period.

was it sarcasm by goodell? Did Obama say just hold it normally? Whathappened?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
What happened to it being on Wednesday? Having a back injury since feb 1st and not working/drug induced blankness I got sick if watching espn and nfl network. Actually sick of TV period.

was it sarcasm by goodell? Did Obama say just hold it normally? Whathappened?

What are you talking about?

• Round 1: Thursday, April 26 (8 p.m. ET) • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 27 (7 p.m. ET) • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 28 (noon ET)

Are you thinking of the opening game on Sept 5 (Cowboys/Giants)? That's on a Wednesday instead of the normal Thursday opener due to Obama speaking at the DNC on the 6th which I think will be on all channels. The draft was always going to be on Thursday....
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
What are you talking about?

• Round 1: Thursday, April 26 (8 p.m. ET) • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 27 (7 p.m. ET) • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, April 28 (noon ET)

Are you thinking of the opening game on Sept 5 (Cowboys/Giants)? That's on a Wednesday instead of the normal Thursday opener due to Obama speaking at the DNC on the 6th which I think will be on all channels. The draft was always going to be on Thursday....

Yep. Thank you. This crap is really messing with my concentration and stuff. I have had to give up riding my motorcycle and only drive when necessary. Even when not on pain pills the pain itself causes absent mindedness. <-- I don't know if it is a word but I don't care.
  • bors
  • Veteran
but i want it nowwwwwwww
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days

woooooooooooooooo

Cant f**kING WAIT!!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
1 day
mmmmm, i can wait.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/23/nfl-alumni-to-announce-second-day-draft-picks/

Jesse Sapolu is announcing our 2nd round pick

That cant be right.. I think profootballtalk has it wrong... Budlight owns the 2nd round.. They hosted a contest called Bud Light Best Round Ever NFL Draft Experience Sweepstakes ... 32 Grand Prize winners 1 representing each team get to announce their favorite teams 2nd round pick.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Mel Kiper says our biggest need is RB. WTF?
LoL Ya i dont buy that at all.. Gore was #6 in the NFL last yr.. and Hunter did a good job filling in.. If we draft a RB then Dixon and Jacobs dont make the final roster.. and i dont see that happening.
Share 49ersWebzone