LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Countdown to the 2012 NFL DRAFT (April 26-28): 0 days!!! It's Draft Day!!!!

Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for mrbusinessman499.
Are you able to listen to the draft on the radio??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
8 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
8 days

woooooooooooooooo
can't FN wait
Man I'm so F***ing pumped! I know I'll need some blood pressure pills after pick 15. I think the beginning of the 2nd half is when alot of our draft crushes will start falling off the board. I just hope a playmaker is sitting there at #30
Don't know where to put this, so i'll just post it here.

Baalke-

"We have one (prospect) we feel real good about. If we're able to move up or not move up, we've got to be prepared to make a pick at 30. There is one (prospect) in particular we feel will be there, and if he's there we'll make the pick."
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Baalke-

"We have one (prospect) we feel real good about. If we're able to move up or not move up, we've got to be prepared to make a pick at 30. There is one (prospect) in particular we feel will be there, and if he's there we'll make the pick."
I don't know what clue this might give us. Is he referring to someone that is not otherwise rated highly? Baalke noted that the player didn't necessarily fit other teams. He used Niners' linebackers as an example.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Baalke-

I don't know what clue this might give us. Is he referring to someone that is not otherwise rated highly? Baalke noted that the player didn't necessarily fit other teams. He used Niners' linebackers as an example.

We'll never know who the true mystery man was, because whom ever they choose will be tabbed as the player they wanted.
So Pumped for Draft .
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
7 days

Originally posted by mayo49:
7 days

woooooooooooooooo
Hope they do this.

For years it took the fun away from the draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/19/eisen-says-league-may-block-networks-from-reporting-on-picks/
I just hope that the rams do not get blackmon. Not that blackmon will kill on the rams, just want their trade down plan to backfire

Hope the 3-4-5 picks have these players

"Kalil, Blackmon, Claiborne"

not in that order, but hopefully they go
I just hope that the rams do not get blackmon. Not that blackmon will kill on the rams, just want their trade down plan to backfire

Hope the 3-4-5 picks have these players

"Kalil, Blackmon, Claiborne"

not in that order, but hopefully they go
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
6 days
Share 49ersWebzone