.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 26, 2011 at 21:55:11 ]
There are 729 users in the forums
MadDog's Final 254 Draft Board
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 26, 2011 at 7:30 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,556
Apr 26, 2011 at 7:33 PM
- fryet
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,386
Who the heck is Tyrod Taylor? A WR in the second round? I sure hope you are wrong MadDog! I would not be happy as a 49er fan if this is the way the draft goes. It definitely seems less likely that we will have a chance to get PP at 7, though.
Apr 26, 2011 at 7:41 PM
- cory4903
- Veteran
- Posts: 767
Originally posted by fryet:
Who the heck is Tyrod Taylor? A WR in the second round? I sure hope you are wrong MadDog! I would not be happy as a 49er fan if this is the way the draft goes. It definitely seems less likely that we will have a chance to get PP at 7, though.
who is tyrod taylor? have you watched college football over the past 4 years?
Apr 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM
- Schulzy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,394
Originally posted by fryet:
Who the heck is Tyrod Taylor? A WR in the second round? I sure hope you are wrong MadDog! I would not be happy as a 49er fan if this is the way the draft goes. It definitely seems less likely that we will have a chance to get PP at 7, though.
QB Virginia Tech...
Apr 26, 2011 at 8:46 PM
- DaveWilcox
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,717
Stay thirsty my friend!!
Now head over to Schmidt's for brat and a brew, Dos Equis of course.
I see you have Ponder at 28, I hope that is the Niners trading with NE. I think Ponder would be a good fit for Harbaugh and his version of the WCO.
Now head over to Schmidt's for brat and a brew, Dos Equis of course.
I see you have Ponder at 28, I hope that is the Niners trading with NE. I think Ponder would be a good fit for Harbaugh and his version of the WCO.
Apr 26, 2011 at 9:17 PM
- feeblefreestyler
- Veteran
- Posts: 101
I think Brackett and Schiechl are brilliant picks. Brackett especially has a lot of potential considering that the he's only been playing TE for a few seasons, after having been a QB.
Scott
Scott
Apr 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM
- DarthNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,625
Originally posted by fryet:
Who the heck is Tyrod Taylor? A WR in the second round? I sure hope you are wrong MadDog! I would not be happy as a 49er fan if this is the way the draft goes. It definitely seems less likely that we will have a chance to get PP at 7, though.
Apr 26, 2011 at 10:21 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,556
Originally posted by DarthNiner:Originally posted by fryet:
Who the heck is Tyrod Taylor? A WR in the second round? I sure hope you are wrong MadDog! I would not be happy as a 49er fan if this is the way the draft goes. It definitely seems less likely that we will have a chance to get PP at 7, though.
They were two separate questions, with the second referring to the Randall Cobb pick, which would actually be a terrific pick.
Apr 26, 2011 at 10:56 PM
- frenchmov
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,140
this isn't a mockdraft, just his top 254 players. doesn't mean because a player is the #7 rated player on his board that the 49ers are going to select him at #7 or that its who maddog is predicting will be drafted. niners aren't taking a WR in the first 2 rounds
Apr 27, 2011 at 5:11 AM
- jta854
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,305
I know that Fairley has be beat down, but I doubt that he falls out of the top 10.
Apr 27, 2011 at 6:35 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,608
I like the Tyrod Taylor pick. Dude could be as good as Vick. He's already ahead of Vick in so many categories when Vick came out of college.
Apr 27, 2011 at 7:05 AM
- jta854
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,305
Originally posted by miked1978:
I like the Tyrod Taylor pick. Dude could be as good as Vick. He's already ahead of Vick in so many categories when Vick came out of college.
Really? Taylor isn't even in the same ballpark as Vick IMO.
Apr 27, 2011 at 7:23 AM
- JoseCortez
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,751
If we select Tyrod Taylor, i think i will cry. He is equal to Troy Smith.
Apr 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If we select Tyrod Taylor, i think i will cry. He is equal to Troy Smith.
hey Troy is the man