LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 141 users in the forums

combine thread (watch live)

• Tman
  • Veteran
this has to be the least interested i have been in a combine that i can remeber since i started following it. dont know if its the players, the CBA garbage or what, just not to into it right now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Tman:
this has to be the least interested i have been in a combine that i can remeber since i started following it. dont know if its the players, the CBA garbage or what, just not to into it right now.

I feel the same way, but I think it has to be because of the CBA garbage.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Tman:

I feel the same way, but I think it has to be because of the CBA garbage.

Don't forget the epic failure of a season that was the 49ers this year.
WesBunting

#NFLCombine Quarterback weigh-in results... #Missouri Blaine Gabbert 6043, 234, big hands, looked the part #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#NFLCombine Quarterback weigh-in results...#Arkansas Ryan Mallett, 6066, 253-pounds, had a bad body, looked soft #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#NFLCombine Quarterback weigh-in results...#Auburn Cam Newton 6050, 248-pounds, was really impressive looking #NFLDRAFT
WesBunting

#NFLCombine running back weigh-in results... #Alabama Mark Ingram, 5091, 215-pounds, was in shape, lost some weight #NFLDRAFT

Wesley Bunting WesBunting

#NFLCombine Quarterback weigh-in results.. #Illinois Mikel Leshoure 5115 227-pounds #NFLDRAFT

#NFLCombine Wide receiver weigh-in results... #Georgia A.J. Green was 6035, 211 pounds, didn't look impressive, not much weight room work

WesBunting

#NFLCombine wide receiver weigh-in results... #Alabama WR Julio Jones was 6026 220-pounds, looked great #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#NFLCombine #Wide receiver weigh-in results...#Pittsburgh Jon Baldwin looked great...6043 228 pounds
nfldraftscout New Era Scouting
RT @BrianGalliford: Buddy Nix listed DE (x2), ILB (x2), CB and S as defensive need positions for the #Bills. http://sbn.to/hBHp04
Originally posted by jreff22:
RT @BrianGalliford: Buddy Nix listed DE (x2), ILB (x2), CB and S as defensive need positions for the #Bills. http://sbn.to/hBHp04

dam he might aswell said they need ALL on defense
WesBunting

#SouthernMiss WR DeAndre Brown weighed in at 6055, 233 pounds #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#Troy WR Jerrel Jernigan was 5087, 185 pounds, looked strong and has a really long set of arms #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#Maryland WR Torrey Smith was 6007, 204 pounds, #NFLDRAFT
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by jreff22:

dam he might aswell said they need ALL on defense

but...they are talking about Cam as well
Thanks for the updates Valrod.

Originally posted by valrod33:
WesBunting

#NFLCombine running back weigh-in results... #Alabama Mark Ingram, 5091, 215-pounds, was in shape, lost some weight #NFLDRAFT

#NFLCombine Quarterback weigh-in results.. #Illinois Mikel Leshoure 5115 227-pounds #NFLDRAFT

#NFLCombine Wide receiver weigh-in results... #Georgia A.J. Green was 6035, 211 pounds, didn't look impressive, not much weight room work

WesBunting

#NFLCombine wide receiver weigh-in results... #Alabama WR Julio Jones was 6026 220-pounds, looked great #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

#NFLCombine #Wide receiver weigh-in results...#Pittsburgh Jon Baldwin looked great...6043 228 pounds

I think we should trade up for Baldwin (trade 2nd round and 3rd round picks to Baltimore). We'll see what his 40 time is, but it's estimated at 4.4. At 6-4+, he could catch Alex's high throws. Good leaper, 10 1/8 inch hands (largest of the top WRs in the draft, nearly an inch bigger than AJ Green's hands). He's big, tough to bring down, and has some shiftiness.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Feb 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM ]
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Do they hand out HGH on the way into campus at USC? That guy put on 20 lbs of pure muscle, and Mathews went from 180lbs to 235 lbs of pure jack.
WesBunting

The skill position weigh-in results | National Football Post http://t.co/PMoqVD2 via @wesbunting
WesBunting

#Miami WR Leonard Hankerson said the best CB he played against was former #Oklahoma Sooner Brian Jackson #NFLDRAFT

#Kentucky WR Randall Cobb measured in at 5102 191 and had 31 inch arms, had a good build #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

NFL Combine weigh in results... #Indiana WR Tanden Doss was 6020, 201 pounds, looked very average #NFLDRAFT

WesBunting

Really like #Nebraska WR Niles Paul, guy looks like a running back was 6007 224 #NFLDRAFT
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 25, 2011 at 9:08 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone