There are 127 users in the forums

Pat Devlin at #7--ride the wagon

Maybe he meant 7th round. LOL
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm almost positive he meant "the #7 pick in the 4th round"

I don't think I'd do that either

Yah, I think Devlin will raise his stock, but not to the 7th overall pick. I'm willing to bet, by the time the draft rolls around, he'll be a 2nd-3rd round pick. And between those rounds my favorites are:

Ricky Stanzi
Pat Devlin
Andy Dalton
Christian Ponder

Ponder will be lucky for a team to take a 4th or 5th flyer on him after his injury. I could see Harbaugh pushing for him late in the draft.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 5, 2011 at 14:34:23 ]
I actually live in DE and work about 2 mins away from where the U of D plays. Delvin is good no doubt about it but there is a noticable difference between him and Flacco. People are just getting excited because it happened once with Flacco. Not even die hard UD fans (yes they do exist) are claiming this guy to be a 1st round pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I'm almost positive he meant "the #7 pick in the 4th round"

I don't think I'd do that either

Yah, I think Devlin will raise his stock, but not to the 7th overall pick. I'm willing to bet, by the time the draft rolls around, he'll be a 2nd-3rd round pick. And between those rounds my favorites are:

Ricky Stanzi
Pat Devlin
Andy Dalton
Christian Ponder

Ponder will be lucky for a team to take a 4th or 5th flyer on him after his injury. I could see Harbaugh pushing for him late in the draft.

Dammit, I forgot all about his injury in the Bowl game, your right that should set his stock back a bit.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Do you have a mental illness? Not even Al Davis would make a reach like that.

I dunno...what's his 40 time?
What the f**k?
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
A team would have to be clinically insane to make that selection. Too bad Al Davis is not drafting in the first round this year.

I shall miss that. Can't the NFL give the Raiders a first round comp pick for Al living so long?

They should give him a first rounder, just for a good laugh.
you meant 7th round im sure..
otherwise

4th round buddy

Share 49ersWebzone