There are 131 users in the forums

Bowl Week Prospect Watch #3 (Jan. 1 - 4)

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Bad decision by Luck to throw the ball in the endzone, it could've been worse he should've just taken the sack.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Bad decision by Luck to throw the ball in the endzone, it could've been worse he should've just taken the sack.

One good throw for him in the first quarter (in which he was given awesome protection)... otherwise, he does not look like a #1 overall prospect so far.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sione Fua looking decent so far at NT.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Tyrod Taylor!!!!

Get rid of Troy Smith, lets get Taylor!!!
Taylor stealing the show tonight. You talk about "WOW" kind of play. WOW. Tyrod Taylor with this game and the likely speed and agility number he'll post at the combine could shoot him up into the first four rounds with ease.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 3, 2011 at 18:32:49 ]
Originally posted by oldman9er:

One good throw for him in the first quarter (in which he was given awesome protection)... otherwise, he does not look like a #1 overall prospect so far.

I'm sure he wants to stay in school for one more year
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think it was reported that most were advising him to stay one more year, saying he NEEDS one more year, but regardless would be pick #1 overall if he entered.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I think it was reported that most were advising him to stay one more year, saying he NEEDS one more year, but regardless would be pick #1 overall if he entered.

Would you guys stay for one more year if your HC was leaving???

nope...and it hurt Jimmy Clausen because he needed that extra year
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Nope you'd stay, or nope you'd go???

I would go
what would happen if the o-liner let the ball go out of bounds on that one safety?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I would go

So would I. If your gonna learn a new system, might as well do it in the Pro's. Oh yah, the money would be nice too.

You cannot get any higher than the #1 overall pick, so why stay??
Originally posted by communist:
what would happen if the o-liner let the ball go out of bounds on that one safety?

Incomplete pass, punt.
Luck seems rather "silver-spoon fed" to me. Gets a ton of help from his OL protection and run game.
Share 49ersWebzone