LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Bowl Week Prospect Watch #3 (Jan. 1 - 4)

Originally posted by titan:
They said Luck is better than Ryan,Bradford, Tebow and compared him to Elway! I watched him play all season and I see him as a weaker arm Stafford. I think Stafford is

Wow.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers18:
They said Luck is better than Ryan,Bradford, Tebow and compared him to Elway! I watched him play all season and I see him as a weaker arm Stafford. I think Stafford is

Well i think Luck is!!!!!

oops!

Stafford is in the mix with that crew if he can stay healthy.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by strickac:
Luck is a stud. That Int was a sick defensive play.

That ball shouldn't have been thrown. I don't know where he was trying to fit the ball into.

-9fA

He was leading his receiver, with a trailing DB. He came behind the WR and still got to the ball first. That just isn't supposed to happen. That's incredible recovery speed.
I would seriously think about selling my soul if the Devil threw in a package deal of Luck-Harbaugh and maybe one of those sluts from Jersey Shore.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Wow.

when are we getting a top 10 list of prospects for positions of need?

That ball shouldn't have been thrown. I don't know where he was trying to fit the ball into.

-9fA

He was leading his receiver, with a trailing DB. He came behind the WR and still got to the ball first. That just isn't supposed to happen. That's incredible recovery speed.

DB was not trailing. The DB was step for step. That interception was on Luck.

-9fA
Looks like that was Carmichael that got beat on that easy play action deep ball by Luck. I don't see Carmichael as very fluid as they say, and don't see that sub 4.4 speed either
Did anyone see that Luck's pass to Fleener??

Looks to his left, pressure, he rolls/runs to his right a couple yards and slings a 20 yd dead on pass with a lineman on his back to a running to the right Fleener over a DB's head. It was a 10 yd gain but it was at least a 20 yd pass.

[ Edited by 49ersRednGold on Jan 3, 2011 at 20:14:43 ]

-9fA

DB was not trailing. The DB was step for step. That interception was on Luck.

-9fA

Alright
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Did anyone see that Luck's pass to Fleener??

Looks to his left, pressure, he rolls/runs to his right a couple yards and slings a 20 yd dead on pass with a lineman on his back to a running to the right Fleener over a DB's head. It was a 10 yd gain but it was at least a 20 yd pass.

With the defender in pursuit at full speed and tackling him during the throw

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Looks like that was Carmichael that got beat on that easy play action deep ball by Luck. I don't see Carmichael as very fluid as they say, and don't see that sub 4.4 speed either

He is not very disciplined, which is why he's only graded as a 4th round pick, despite his speed.
Luck is raping right now.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I want harbaugh, luck, and maybe even maricec ... Make it happen Jed
I WANT LUCK
  • mod
  • Veteran
His technique is
Share 49ersWebzone