10/13 109 yards 76.9%

2 TDS

198.1 QB rating

[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:
10/13 109 yards 76.9%

2 TDS

198.1 QB rating

Max QB rating is 158.3... or maybe that's just the pros...
WE GOTTA LEAD A FULL-SEASON LOSING SURGE TO GET THIS GUY!!! That will also ensure the firing of Singletary.
hes coming back for his senior year and only declaring next year
Gotta love Andrew Luck. Dude throws a beautiful pass and has great instincts. He looks like a franchise QB for sure. It'll be interesting to see if he declares for the draft this year. I think it depends on who has the worst record. If it's the Niners I see Luck saying, "no thanks" and staying another year, lol.
Originally posted by rubbersoul80:
Gotta love Andrew Luck. Dude throws a beautiful pass and has great instincts. He looks like a franchise QB for sure. It'll be interesting to see if he declares for the draft this year. I think it depends on who has the worst record. If it's the Niners I see Luck saying, "no thanks" and staying another year, lol.

hes not he already publicly stated it
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Damn... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
whoever is the QB next year, i just hope the team doesnt screw him up again. That said, who ever comes in will be in a VASTLY better situation than Smith was when he got here and will most likely have success.

trust me it cant be worse

and if we do get a new qb he will have a great o line and good targets with CD and crabtree

o line may be raw now but next year to the year after we will have a top 3 o line
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
10/13 109 yards 76.9%

2 TDS

198.1 QB rating

it is different in college, not sure exactly how thought
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Damn... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

he is going number 1 i doubt we get him either way

just being relistic i hope he declares that way if we need a qb we can get locker or mallet (who i really dont like)

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Damn... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire his head coach and he'll change his mind.
Originally posted by superman49er:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
10/13 109 yards 76.9%

2 TDS

198.1 QB rating

it is different in college, not sure exactly how thought

I just stole the stats from the Yahoo Sports box score
These people are watching Andrew Luck: Stanford Cardinal thread on the WebZone
the way this season is looking mine as well play to get him if we go 0-5
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by T-800Terminator:
i would go either with andrew luck, ryan mallett or jake locker bcz all of em have great abilities @ qb so i'll go with stanford's luck.

he's on record saying he's staying for his senior season

I got 70 million reasons he re-thinks that one.
Share 49ersWebzone