Originally posted by amigoj49:
If an OT was not chosen in 1st round, I would need 2 out of this group:
Haden
Berry
Spiller
Iupati
Graham
I would be OK with any of the 2 from this group.
I'm with that!!!
There are 475 users in the forums
Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by amigoj49:
If an OT was not chosen in 1st round, I would need 2 out of this group:
Haden
Berry
Spiller
Iupati
Graham
I would be OK with any of the 2 from this group.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Only if we ended up with Brown in the 2nd. If all of the OT's are gone at 17 we may have to go this route.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I WILL GO POSTAL...
...If we don't dramatically upgrade our OL by drafting players that can step in a play right away, at a higher level than our current OL crew.
Agreed. I will jump on the "Fire McCloughan" bandwagon if this happened.
Of course it depends on the reason why we didn't select linemen in the 1st round. It's a different story if we didn't select a linemen because there were none available in comparison with simply passing on linemen.
-9fA

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if the big 4 OT's are gone and we have to reach i wouldnt do it. draft playmakers and get the big ugly in the 2nd round
We could have been at 10 and 13 instead of 13 and 17.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sure.. give me Haden and Spiller in the first round and Ducasse in the 2nd and I will live with it!!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If there isn't a tackle left for us at #13 that we want, then I have no problem with not taking one. I'd rather wait until the second round than reach for a guy in the middle of the first.
Originally posted by wailers15:
fkn stupid
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if the big 4 OT's are gone and we have to reach i wouldnt do it. draft playmakers and get the big ugly in the 2nd round