LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Who's going to take Seattles pick?
Seattle selects:

Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers

Walters Jones' has serious knee issues and hasn't played in over year. The Seahawks begin the process of rebuilding the OL. Anthony Davis is the top rated player on the board and Seattle is delighted to get him.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Find it hard to believe at this point that Buffalo passes on Clausen. Bryant won't have any more success than T.O. did if they don't settle the QB situation. I could also see Jacksonville, Denver and SF giving Clausen a long look if he is still there.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Find it hard to believe at this point that Buffalo passes on Clausen. Bryant won't have any more success than T.O. did if they don't settle the QB situation. I could also see Jacksonville, Denver and SF giving Clausen a long look if he is still there.

Clausen went #1 overall, I think you might have overlooked that.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Seattle selects:

Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers

Walters Jones' has serious knee issues and hasn't played in over year. The Seahawks begin the process of rebuilding the OL. Anthony Davis is the top rated player on the board and Seattle is delighted to get him.

We had previously said that you couldn't make a second pick in this mock draft within 10 selections of your initial pick, I wanted to do that so that the same people weren't making each pick and so people weren't making consecutive picks. But since this is going slower than anticipated we'll change that. Just make sure that there are 3 selections in between your picks. So I'll post this one and the Giants are on the clock...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Superbowl09:

Dang it, I did I did miss that. NVM.

Dang it, I did I did miss that. NVM.

You are forgiven.
The New York Giants select:

Earl Thomas S Texas 5'10" 197 4.45
ballhawk, productive with IR's and passes defended, a unique blend of instincts, fluidity and range in coverage and does a great job tracking the throw and coming down with the ball

The Giants need help in the middle of their pass defense and Thomas fits the need though probably a bit of a reach.
Titans are on the clock...
Titans need help on at DE and there are two possibilities, Jason Pierre-Paul and Carlos Dunlap.

The Titans select Carlos Dunlap DE Florida. Even with the checkered background, Dunlap is bigger and just as fast as Pierre-Paul. His upside is too big to pass on at this point in the first round.

Nevermind

[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 17, 2010 at 08:48:03 ]
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Nevermind

Just curious, what was your selection going to be?
call me crazy, but if we dont make a push for bush or sproles, my first round draft pick is cj spiller
Originally posted by LBCniner:
call me crazy, but if we dont make a push for bush or sproles, my first round draft pick is cj spiller

Kronik is assigned to this pick, so we'll see if he shows up. I'll give him about a half hour before someone else is given the chance to make the pick.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Nevermind

Just curious, what was your selection going to be?

Corey Wootton
Share 49ersWebzone