There are 172 users in the forums

What will the Rams do with the #1 overall pick ?

What will the Rams do with the #1 overall pick ?

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Suh easily. They can't afford not to. I think one of the "top" QBs will fall to the 2nd for them. Just look at the list. They might even get a guy by the third. See below:

1st-3rd round rated QBs:

Sam Bradford-1st round
Jimmy Clausen-1st round
Colt McCoy-Mid 2nd round
Jevan Snead
Tim Tebow-1st round (yes i know)
Tony Pike
Dan LeFevour
Sean Canfield.

At least one of these will last to the third. Rams will take Suh.

Do you really trust Snead or Pike? I'm still betting on Bradford #1 overall. Once the combine starts up and he starts impressing people again, his name will sound a lot more attractive.

Isn't this the kid with shoulder problems like Alex Smith who he talked to over the season? Durability issues? I think so. I believe it will be similar to Crabtree if Bradford still smarts.

Also, doesn't Clausen also have some concerns? Question marks over to as close to a sure thing as possible?

Nope, it will be Suh.

You know, I do hope they draft Clausen or Bradford as it will take some time for them to develop and Suh will be in the NFC North with Detroit.

Eh, I should be cheering for Clausen or Bradford. I just feel like it will be Suh like OTC.

Bummer

The more I think about it, the more I think Clausen or Bradford could be the pick via trade down with Tampa who hold 2 second rounders. Tampa would love to have Suh (consolation prize for losing out on the Haynesworth sweepstakes) and it's only chance would be by leapfrogging Detroit. St.Louis would then have 3 first day picks, which could be a big help towards filling the multiple holes they have.

The jump from #3 to #1 isn't that much:
Round 1
#1 3000
#2 2600
#3 2200
Round 2
#1 580
#2 560
#3 550

Are you referring to both round 1 and 2 as first day picks....? The schedule is different now, so I'm trying to clarify.

Yes and Tampa owns 3, 35 (worth 550 pints) & 42 (worth 480 points). Thus why I see it as a very realistic scenario and beneficial to both teams. Tampa would have to give up 3, one of the 2nds and something else (possibly a 2011 3rd round pick?)

I could happen, but trading up for #1 is rare. I don't think there have been many trades like that or am I wrong?

If both Clausen and Bradford workout well and the injury concerns are minimized, sure their stock goes up. Is it enough though? We will see how this progresses.
Suh easily. They can't afford not to. I think one of the "top" QBs will fall to the 2nd for them. Just look at the list. They might even get a guy by the third. See below:

1st-3rd round rated QBs:

Sam Bradford-1st round
Jimmy Clausen-1st round
Colt McCoy-Mid 2nd round
Jevan Snead
Tony Pike
Dan LeFevour
Sean Canfield.

Do you really trust Snead or Pike? I'm still betting on Bradford #1 overall. Once the combine starts up and he starts impressing people again, his name will sound a lot more attractive.

No, I don't really trust any of them.
  • evil
  • Veteran

1st-3rd round rated QBs:

Sam Bradford-1st round
Jimmy Clausen-1st round
Colt McCoy-Mid 2nd round
Jevan Snead
Tony Pike
Dan LeFevour
Sean Canfield.

Isn't this the kid with shoulder problems like Alex Smith who he talked to over the season? Durability issues? I think so. I believe it will be similar to Crabtree if Bradford still smarts.

Also, doesn't Clausen also have some concerns? Question marks over to as close to a sure thing as possible?

Nope, it will be Suh.

You know, I do hope they draft Clausen or Bradford as it will take some time for them to develop and Suh will be in the NFC North with Detroit.

Eh, I should be cheering for Clausen or Bradford. I just feel like it will be Suh like OTC.

Bummer

The more I think about it, the more I think Clausen or Bradford could be the pick via trade down with Tampa who hold 2 second rounders. Tampa would love to have Suh (consolation prize for losing out on the Haynesworth sweepstakes) and it's only chance would be by leapfrogging Detroit. St.Louis would then have 3 first day picks, which could be a big help towards filling the multiple holes they have.

The jump from #3 to #1 isn't that much:
Round 1
#1 3000
#2 2600
#3 2200
Round 2
#1 580
#2 560
#3 550

Are you referring to both round 1 and 2 as first day picks....? The schedule is different now, so I'm trying to clarify.

Yes and Tampa owns 3, 35 (worth 550 pints) & 42 (worth 480 points). Thus why I see it as a very realistic scenario and beneficial to both teams. Tampa would have to give up 3, one of the 2nds and something else (possibly a 2011 3rd round pick?)

I could happen, but trading up for #1 is rare. I don't think there have been many trades like that or am I wrong?

If both Clausen and Bradford workout well and the injury concerns are minimized, sure their stock goes up. Is it enough though? We will see how this progresses.

Yes it is definitely a rare occurrence.
where can i calculate those values???
Originally posted by communist:

It's pinned on top of the Forum.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by communist:

It's pinned on top of the Forum.
im sorry
Share 49ersWebzone