There are 274 users in the forums

The 2010 Draft and our 2 1st rounders

Originally posted by dhp318:
Bulaga and Haden in the first. Then we'll have the chance to finally complete an all-white o-line. staley, baas, heitmann, snyder, bulaga.

Two biggest needs:

Oline and Secondary

those are the biggest issues in my mind
Oline, pass rush, and secondary.
1a - Trent Williams
1b - Eric Norwood
2 - Patrick Robinson

I may be one of the few that don't believe the niners have a big problem at guard.

List of priorities.

Wanted:

1. QB. Not sold on anything on the roster.

2. DE/OLB - who has shown the ability to beat guys one on one and not only rely on speed alone.

3. Safety - A playmaker who can shut down a TE or cover a WR in certain coverages.

4. Tackle

Any two of the four listed above.

Its getting old that the pass rush usually comes from our DE's in a 3-4 system.

[ Edited by fister30 on Nov 1, 2009 at 18:14:13 ]
off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,
off line,off line,off line

[ Edited by kezar49er on Nov 1, 2009 at 19:31:46 ]
Move Nate to safety; draft 4 or 5 OL, 2 Passruhers, ...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Two biggest needs:

Oline and Secondary

those are the biggest issues in my mind

This

S Eric Berry, Tennessee

OT Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
Bulaga and Haden in the first. Then we'll have the chance to finally complete an all-white o-line. staley, baas, heitmann, snyder, bulaga.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

i dont get it.

Originally posted by 9rFan84:
1a - Trent Williams
1b - Eric Norwood
2 - Patrick Robinson

no to norwood in the 1st i live in columbia and have to watch the sorry cocks every wk he is their best player on d and overall the whole team but unless he absolutely murders the combine then maybe. with robinson in the 2nd maybe i love fsu but the whole d sucks and theres times he get torched or is just bad. if he was so good he would lock up opposing acc wrs but hes way too inconsistent
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
1a - Trent Williams
1b - Eric Norwood
2 - Patrick Robinson

no to norwood in the 1st i live in columbia and have to watch the sorry cocks every wk he is their best player on d and overall the whole team but unless he absolutely murders the combine then maybe. with robinson in the 2nd maybe i love fsu but the whole d sucks and theres times he get torched or is just bad. if he was so good he would lock up opposing acc wrs but hes way too inconsistent

just a suggestion
our o line is just pathetic we need to dtaft o line with first 3 picks OT RG and LG
We are gonna have a very good chance to get two really good players in the 1st round.
Originally posted by kezar49er:
off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,off line,
off line,off line,off line

Try reconnecting?

j/k. bad, I know
Share 49ersWebzone