LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

**William Moore bandwagon**

Mark Roman
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i'll take any safety. FS or SS. Doesn't matter. We have the worst safeties in the nfl.

[ Edited by ninerswin317 on Dec 14, 2008 at 13:24:31 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Mark Roman

Mark Roman = the reason why this bandwagon was started!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerswin317:
i'll take any safety. FS or SS. Doesn't matter. We have the worst safeties in the nfl.

Yup, William Moore, Taylor Mays or Rashad Johnson.

William Moore 2009
Let me hop on. RT in the second.

Sadly, I have little faith in Scott getting it done.
I think he'll be quite a reach where we'll be drafting, but the need for an upgrade at FS was really evident today.

If we find a way to get him though, I'm onboard. Scott likes to make draft day trades to get the players he wants, so I certainly wouldn't rule Moore out.

[ Edited by strickac on Dec 14, 2008 at 14:45:40 ]
Originally posted by strickac:
I think he'll be quite a reach where we'll be drafting, but the need for an upgrade at FS was really evident today.

If we find a way to get him though, I'm onboard. Scott likes to make draft day trades to get the players he wants, so I certainly wouldn't rule Moore out.

depends on the combine, if Moore runs like a 4.5 or something, he could easily go top 15.
We need to draft a FS, Roman Sucks!
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by strickac:

depends on the combine, if Moore runs like a 4.5 or something, he could easily go top 15.

If he goes sub-4.5, yeah, but we'll see.
Originally posted by redngold:
Goldson and Reggie Smith

We don't need this guy.

word.. i say we put smith at FS and draft a CB..

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I was at the game today and right off the get go I dropped a, "what the f**k Roman!"
I'm glad you and I have been pushing for Moore so hard. Hopefully his name gets called for us and I'm gonna drink to the beginning of the end of our DB issues!!!!

William Moore 2009
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:

I was at the game today and right off the get go I dropped a, "what the f**k Roman!"
I'm glad you and I have been pushing for Moore so hard. Hopefully his name gets called for us and I'm gonna drink to the beginning of the end of our DB issues!!!!

William Moore 2009

jreff I've been pushing for an elite FS for years now. There's always one that comes along EVERY year that we ALWAYS pass up. How long will we ignore this position, we always settle for average or below average players at the FS position. We're doing the same thing when Mooch use to overlook the Punter and Kicker which always costed us games, same situation now with the FS position!!! The last time I was truly happy with the FS position was back in 2001 when Zack Bronson had 7 picks....Mark Roman is this years Derek Smith and like Patrick Willis is to Derek Smith, William Moore will be the same to Mark Roman......AN UPGRADE!!!

IT IS TIME!!!!!
After watching Roman today, , i'm all for it. The niners NEED a ball hawk
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

Again with Roman today!!!!

William Moore 2009
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

Again with Roman today!!!!

William Moore 2009

if we took William Moore at pick 10 I would stop following the niners, and lose all faith in the organization, thatd be a bigger reach in terms of trade value than any pick we made last year (and last year was a joke).

if we traded back, picked up a second, and took Moore around 20, then we'll be talking.
Share 49ersWebzone