LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2020 NCommand's Mock Draft

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by evil:
What if we don't draft an IOL in the first two days of the draft? How angry will your posts be?

Asking cuz I know it's something you definitely want to see us address early.

Haha. It may not be pretty in the NCommand household during this quarantine and I might start a GoFundMe account to #SaveJimmyGaroppolo and start a Twitter movement but I'm so numb to this over all these years, I'll eventually get over it.

Fortunately I've got the WZ and you guys to tell me how great the picks we did make are and I can refocus on those.

I would hope we get one in the first 3 rounds but all these years have taught me like they have you.

I just hope we get another class that makes an impact like last year's class did.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Hard pass
Nice mock NC, I don't think Jefferson will make it that far to pick 31 and you know we absolutely need that center/guard.

I would probably go receiver with your first pick and then take center or guard with either 31 or our next pic if we trade down and get one in the white second. The guy LSU or temple sounds good if we don't take Ruiz
What if we don't draft an IOL in the first two days of the draft? How angry will your posts be?

Asking cuz I know it's something you definitely want to see us address early.

Haha. It may not be pretty in the NCommand household during this quarantine and I might start a GoFundMe account to #SaveJimmyGaroppolo and start a Twitter movement but I'm so numb to this over all these years, I'll eventually get over it.

Fortunately I've got the WZ and you guys to tell me how great the picks we did make are and I can refocus on those.

I would hope we get one in the first 3 rounds but all these years have taught me like they have you.

I just hope we get another class that makes an impact like last year's class did.

Most definitely. I'll cheer to that!
Originally posted by elguapo:
Nice mock NC, I don't think Jefferson will make it that far to pick 31 and you know we absolutely need that center/guard.

I would probably go receiver with your first pick and then take center or guard with either 31 or our next pic if we trade down and get one in the white second. The guy LSU or temple sounds good if we don't take Ruiz

Thanks...it was just for fun, almost exclusively built off who we've met with. I love Lamb. I'd be cool with him at 13.

Isn't this WR field nuts? Guys like Simms and Crocker have their evaluations upside down from most fans.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Hard pass

Not sexy enough for you?
#3 on Crockers list...4 on Miller's.

I just don't think Jefferson compliments what we already have. I'd rather have Reagor, Aiyuk, or Mims.

If you draft Jefferson then I think Bourne's presence on the team dwindles away.

Love the rest of the draft though.
Like the trade. But Jefferson not my guy. Need someone difference maker at WR. After Ruggs not much before 30th pick. Do like Reagor, Bowden and Duvernay between 2nd and 3rd rounds.

So at #22, Ruiz is good pick. But #31, choose an edge rusher. WR later on.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I just don't think Jefferson compliments what we already have. I'd rather have Reagor, Aiyuk, or Mims.

If you draft Jefferson then I think Bourne's presence on the team dwindles away.

That's good feedback.

Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Like the trade. But Jefferson not my guy. Need someone difference maker at WR. After Ruggs not much before 30th pick. Do like Reagor, Bowden and Duvernay between 2nd and 3rd rounds.

So at #22, Ruiz is good pick. But #31, choose an edge rusher. WR later on.

I like this approach too.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

That's good feedback.

Slot WR is so crowded rn. I think if we draft a WR he needs to be an outside guy. But I like Jefferson as a player a lot.
shanahan spending basically a top 20 pick on a interior lineman lol....don't hold your breath NC
Originally posted by NYniner85:
shanahan spending basically a top 20 pick on a interior lineman lol....don't hold your breath NC

Yeah, maybe I should have called it a fantasy mock draft instead. Ha. For real.
Yeah, maybe I should have called it a fantasy mock draft instead. Ha. For real.

Yup gotta dig deep into the IOL prospects. They're not gonna go IOL in the top 20.
Share 49ersWebzone