There are 178 users in the forums

This one is for all the OL & size queens out there

OL and big WRs with some talented guys with potential sprinkled in.

• krizay
  • Veteran
I wouldn't HATE it. But i definitely wouldn't LOVE it either
Originally posted by krizay:
I wouldn't HATE it. But i definitely wouldn't LOVE it either

I actually agree lol
Like the CB's and the offensive lineman. Not so hot about the DT, Raekwon Davis. Still, a solid mock.
Like it
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Like the CB's and the offensive lineman. Not so hot about the DT, Raekwon Davis. Still, a solid mock.

Potential. He kept dropping and I finally figured it was worth seeing if playing next to our guys could bring back what he looked like early on with Bama.
I agree with the fact that I don't hate it, but not my favorite either.

I'm always for building the trenches up, but are you basically saying Richburg is done? Can't play Ruiz and Thomas without either Richburg or Staley being benched/cut. I know one will be RG, with Thomas moving to LT after Staley retires, but seems like too much of a luxury with other needs required. I'm also assuming Jeudy, Wirfs, and Ruggs III were gone?

I do really like the CB depth and WR pairing you went with, and you got steals with Raekwon and Gipson with just depth alone (I like Raekwon a lot, especially in Round 3 or later!).

Only thing I may change would be change one of the WR to KJ Hamler (yes, it's 100% against the size draft, but getting him as a slot guy to pair with either Pittman or Claypool would be fantastic).

Overall, great job!
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I agree with the fact that I don't hate it, but not my favorite either.

I'm always for building the trenches up, but are you basically saying Richburg is done? Can't play Ruiz and Thomas without either Richburg or Staley being benched/cut. I know one will be RG, with Thomas moving to LT after Staley retires, but seems like too much of a luxury with other needs required. I'm also assuming Jeudy, Wirfs, and Ruggs III were gone?

I do really like the CB depth and WR pairing you went with, and you got steals with Raekwon and Gipson with just depth alone (I like Raekwon a lot, especially in Round 3 or later!).

Only thing I may change would be change one of the WR to KJ Hamler (yes, it's 100% against the size draft, but getting him as a slot guy to pair with either Pittman or Claypool would be fantastic).

Overall, great job!

Honestly this draft wouldn't be what I'd want but I was curious what I could come away with trading down a few times from 13(not my preference but I wanted to see if I could get Ruggs and a pick and it blew up in my face)

So I started going what I thought was BPA and ended up with that.

Ruiz imo was too good to pass up there and he would be insurance if Richburg isn't healthy. It also gives us a starting RG or C if Staley leaves and we move Thomas to LT.

I don't recall where Hamler went but I liked Pittman, Claypool was more of a TE imo and the idea of our guys with Kittle/Claypool at TE would be scary for opposing defenses.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Potential. He kept dropping and I finally figured it was worth seeing if playing next to our guys could bring back what he looked like early on with Bama.

Not a bad thought.
Originally posted by genus49:
OL and big WRs with some talented guys with potential sprinkled in.

I here for the gangbang

Share 49ersWebzone