49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 729 users in the forums

Kirk Cousins

Originally posted by dmax:
cousins is 4xs the qb jimmy G will ever be. This shouldnt be up for debate

He's not worth that money unless they're giving up picks. He's not 4x better than Jimmy.
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
You want that $56M and for sure losing guys this yr. That's all GTD cash too. New money.

I want an upgrade, A durable qb that can sling the ball and make all the throws

This ain't it dude.
Originally posted by Niners418:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This is the type of s**t that will get a genius like Shanny fired .

False. Obviously not what I want but a competent, healthy QB is valuable.
That's the biggest issue with Jimmy.

I'm not 100% against it if we can't get Watson but no way I'm moving a 2 for him.

If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This ain't it dude.

compare stats ...its not even close
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

I look forward to the Jim Tomsula-esque coach that replaces Kyle.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 1, 2021 at 1:37 PM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,900
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think


Oh then I'd be pissed..I'd fly shanny and lynch to the airport myself
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This ain't it dude.

compare stats ...its not even close

  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,357
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

lol c'mon man. NOBODY was calling either Mahomes or Watson anywhere near that caliber before the draft.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

I look forward to the Jim Tomsula-esque coach that replaces Kyle.

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

lol c'mon man. NOBODY was calling either Mahomes or Watson anywhere near that caliber before the draft.

I don't care .... if Shanny can't get the right QB to win it all ...... kick rocks .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

lol c'mon man. NOBODY was calling either Mahomes or Watson anywhere near that caliber before the draft.

I don't care .... if Shanny can't get the right QB to win it all ...... kick rocks .

Lol
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,302
If Kyle wants that bad Cousins, the f**king Vikings will get Jimmy and a first rounder at that point jeesus.^^
Honetsly, I will always give the benefit of the doubt to Kyle but it will hard to sell passing on Stafford to trade for Cousins.
I hope they try hard to get Watson because nobody is going to trade for Cousins. It´s not a Stafford situation when you had to basically choose between trading now for MS9 or waiting for a miracle for Watson.
I think Cousins is pretty good but he ´s not the type of guy you go for when you decide to take an upgrade of Garoppolo.
Garoppolo + picks is better than Cousins in my mind.
And better than that, Jimmy + trade up in the draft for a QB is way better that what Kyle supposedly would want.
[ Edited by pdc20 on Feb 1, 2021 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

lol c'mon man. NOBODY was calling either Mahomes or Watson anywhere near that caliber before the draft.

I don't care .... if Shanny can't get the right QB to win it all ...... kick rocks .

Lol

How many quality QBs are we gonna pass on bc of Shannys hard on for Kirk Cousins ?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If Shanny gets Kirk , and we pass on HOF QB material in the draft again like we did with Solly .....while not winning SBs bc we lose to the talent he passes up on ..... I think we move on from him sooner than you think

lol c'mon man. NOBODY was calling either Mahomes or Watson anywhere near that caliber before the draft.

I don't care .... if Shanny can't get the right QB to win it all ...... kick rocks .

Lol

Originally posted by pdc20:
If Kyle wants that bad Cousins, the f**king Vikings will get Jimmy and a first rounder at that point jeesus.^^
Honetsly, I will always give the benefit of the doubt to Kyle but it will hard to sell passing on Stafford to trade for Cousins.
I hope they try hard to get Watson because nobody is going to trade for Cousins. It´s not a Stafford situation when you had to basically choose between trading now for MS9 or waiting for a miracle for Watson.
I think Cousins is pretty good but he ´s not the type of guy you go for when you decide to take an upgrade of Garoppolo.
Garoppolo + picks is better than Cousins in my mind.
And better than that, Jimmy + trade up in the draft for a QB is way better that what Kyle supposedly would want.

There's no solid info that the 49ers are even remotely interested in Cousins beyond one random Twitter account and people are flipping their lids.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone