Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 593 users in the forums

Could the 49ers target a WR? Lots of names available...

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @RapSheet Three teams were granted permission to trade for @Ochocinco, including the 49ers and Raiders. Pats win out

All those guys available and we where trying to go after head case 85. Pats gave up a 6th and 7th.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by YungAce:
Malcolm Floyd
James Jones
Mike Sims-Walker
Steve Smith [NYG]

i would like any one of them

Idk much about these guys other than stats, any of them good deep threats? Ginn can get deep fast but can't catch lol.

I think I remember steve smith is kind of their short route guy for the Giants while hakeem was more of their deep threat. Idk much about the rest of them.
Burress please.
James Jones please....
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Malcolm Floyd
James Jones
Mike Sims-Walker
Steve Smith [NYG]

i would like any one of them

Idk much about these guys other than stats, any of them good deep threats? Ginn can get deep fast but can't catch lol.

I think I remember steve smith is kind of their short route guy for the Giants while hakeem was more of their deep threat. Idk much about the rest of them.

i like steve smith but his knee injury makes me not want him
I would consider Mason for a veteran mentor to our young guys.

Also, maybe we go after Terrell Owens close to the start of the season if he's healed.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would consider Mason for a veteran mentor to our young guys.

Also, maybe we go after Terrell Owens close to the start of the season if he's healed.

Keep him far away from Crabtree please.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would consider Mason for a veteran mentor to our young guys.

Also, maybe we go after Terrell Owens close to the start of the season if he's healed.

Crabs is hurt again so yes we need a guy
Anyone
plax! one of the best redzone targets in the nfl
isnt Sims Walker amazing
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
plax! one of the best redzone targets in the nfl

Saw on NFLN that hes scheduled to make a decision between the Giants and Steelers.

Malcolm Floyd please. Good attitude and solid hands.
T.O. Please
What would it take to trade for steve smith?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
T.O. Please

So he could play next season.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone