LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Trade Thread

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I personally wouldn't, but wouldn't blame you if you did

Too late. thought moncreif would Have more targets and it's about even anyways.

Should I trust Hyde and his health as my rb2 or add a Wr2 and attempt at a trade and get a trade for Blount/Miller/forte type? Maybe even Gurley since his health is more reliable ? I just can't trust Hyde
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I personally wouldn't, but wouldn't blame you if you did

Too late. thought moncreif would Have more targets and it's about even anyways.

Should I trust Hyde and his health as my rb2 or add a Wr2 and attempt at a trade and get a trade for Blount/Miller/forte type? Maybe even Gurley since his health is more reliable ? I just can't trust Hyde

I personally like Hyde, but ya his health is an issue. But I doubt you get his value. I'd do it for Forte, but not sure about Miller and Blount
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Pulled off 2 trades before waivers ran last night in my money league

Got Travis Benjamin for Matt Stafford

and

Got Sammie Coates for Dejuan Harris

Team looks like this now

Big Ben
Rivers

Gordan
Ware
Hyde
Martin
White

A Brown
K Benjamin
B Marshall
T Benjamin
Coates

Eifert

Broncos

Tucker

I'm liking my chances
I need help finding a second reliable RB to trust weekly
Brees/Mariota
Elliot, Hyde, Starks and Hightower
Dez, M.thomas, Matthews, Ty. Williams, Watkins, Woods, JJ. Nelson
Ertz
Bryant
KC defense (streaming weekly)

On trading option: he really wants Mariota
He has Luck and stafford on bye
Freeman, Stewart, blount and Crowell
Jordy Nelson, crowder, Edelman, Britt , boldin, stills
Written
Vikings D

He offered Marcus for Crowell and a bum. I declined
What are trade options ? Willing to part with Hyde but he doesn't have much value at this point

Which other backs I should try and target, I'll add Wr and RB if needed too.
I need help finding a second reliable RB to trust weekly
Brees/Mariota
Elliot, Hyde, Starks and Hightower
Dez, M.thomas, Matthews, Ty. Williams, Watkins, Woods, JJ. Nelson
Ertz
Bryant
KC defense (streaming weekly)

On trading option: he really wants Mariota
He has Luck and stafford on bye
Freeman, Stewart, blount and Crowell
Jordy Nelson, crowder, Edelman, Britt , boldin, stills
Written
Vikings D

He offered Marcus for Crowell and a bum. I declined
What are trade options ? Willing to part with Hyde but he doesn't have much value at this point

Which other backs I should try and target, I'll add Wr and RB if needed too.

I'd counter mariota for stewart. Stewart coming off a bad week, maybe he'll do it
So someone is willing to part with Beckham for cheap but the league vetoed the trade. He literally accepted Matthews and Woods because his bench is so garbage and this 12 man league is no joke, I was getting a deal
But he was satisfied . Like everyone worth anything off waivers is gone.

12- man league
I have
QB: Brees, Mariota
RB: Elliot, Hyde, starks, Hightower
Wr: Dez , Matthews, ty. Williams, woods Watkins
TE: Ertz
Def/st: KC chiefs
K: Matt Bryant

the players I would want are Coleman, Beckham and Larry Fitz. he has palmer/manning(both garbage) at qb. And he's one game from playoff elimination. So figured he can use the best fantasy qb of the last 6-7 games.

Is this a fair trade, For both?

I Trade: Mariota, Matthews Hightower woods and Watkins
He Trades: Coleman and OBJ or Beckham and Fitzgerald.
So someone is willing to part with Beckham for cheap but the league vetoed the trade. He literally accepted Matthews and Woods because his bench is so garbage and this 12 man league is no joke, I was getting a deal
But he was satisfied . Like everyone worth anything off waivers is gone.

12- man league
I have
QB: Brees, Mariota
RB: Elliot, Hyde, starks, Hightower
Wr: Dez , Matthews, ty. Williams, woods Watkins
TE: Ertz
Def/st: KC chiefs
K: Matt Bryant

the players I would want are Coleman, Beckham and Larry Fitz. he has palmer/manning(both garbage) at qb. And he's one game from playoff elimination. So figured he can use the best fantasy qb of the last 6-7 games.

Is this a fair trade, For both?

I Trade: Mariota, Matthews Hightower woods and Watkins
He Trades: Coleman and OBJ or Beckham and Fitzgerald.

I personally think you're ripping him off
I personally think you're ripping him off

Yes I was now I offered. Mariota, Matthews , gillislee , wood and Hightower for Beckham alone. How much % in my
Favor now? 55/45? 60/40? The league is mad I made a deal for Elliot and came out on top big time and now probably just wanna veto any trade even if it means me getting ripped off
Should I trade Hyde for forte and maybe light a Robert woods or Hightower or gillislee if possible?
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Standard 10 men league
Qbs: Ryan, Winston, Manning
Rbs: Ware, Blount, Freeman, Hyde, Langford
Wrs: Dez, Wallace, Hurns, Brown
TE: Eifert, Rudolph
Def: Eagles
K: Sturgis

Desperately need a decent Wr and I'm pretty solid at Rb. My friend wants ware and he is willing to do ware and hurns for TY and ingram. Is TY still the number one target with moncrief coming back? He's also willing to do moncrief and ingram.

Originally posted by NM16:
Standard 10 men league
Qbs: Ryan, Winston, Manning
Rbs: Ware, Blount, Freeman, Hyde, Langford
Wrs: Dez, Wallace, Hurns, Brown
TE: Eifert, Rudolph
Def: Eagles
K: Sturgis

Desperately need a decent Wr and I'm pretty solid at Rb. My friend wants ware and he is willing to do ware and hurns for TY and ingram. Is TY still the number one target with moncrief coming back? He's also willing to do moncrief and ingram.

I wouldnt trade Ware, but if u did make sure to grab TY, and get a RB better than Ingram if u can
Should I trade Hyde for forte and maybe light a Robert woods or Hightower or gillislee if possible?

Ya
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Yes I was now I offered. Mariota, Matthews , gillislee , wood and Hightower for Beckham alone. How much % in my
Favor now? 55/45? 60/40? The league is mad I made a deal for Elliot and came out on top big time and now probably just wanna veto any trade even if it means me getting ripped off

Since you have Dez or TY, I'd have to see them being involved to be considered a fair trade. Beckham has got a streak going on
  • NM16
  • Veteran
I wouldnt trade Ware, but if u did make sure to grab TY, and get a RB better than Ingram if u can

He's pretty low on Rb. He has Gore and Kelley as his starters right now. Trade deadline is coming up and I need to find a solid Wr
Originally posted by NM16:

He's pretty low on Rb. He has Gore and Kelley as his starters right now. Trade deadline is coming up and I need to find a solid Wr

Try to get Gore and TY
Share 49ersWebzone