LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Trade Thread

Use this thread to discuss trades.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Oct 3, 2016 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

I'll begin:
I am considering trading Abdullah for Jamaal, what're your guys thoughts on this?
Seems like a no brainer, but Ware's performance has me worried, and I am unsure of when Charles will return.
Abdullah looked great this week, but he shares too much time for my liking.
However, I feel like this would be a good sell high buy low opportunity.

Thoughts?

as good as Ware played, Charles will step right back in and get the lions share of the work. No way you would ever sniff something like this if there wasnt risk but I would take the chance.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'll begin:
I am considering trading Abdullah for Jamaal, what're your guys thoughts on this?
Seems like a no brainer, but Ware's performance has me worried, and I am unsure of when Charles will return.

Thoughts?

as good as Ware played, Charles will step right back in and get the lions share of the work. No way you would ever sniff something like this if there wasnt risk but I would take the chance.

Thanks, I am thinking the same thing. But what if Reid places Jamaal on IR, or sits him out for a substantial amount of time due to the fact that Ware is balling out? That's what has me worried. But I feel like when Jamaal comes back, he will still get the majority of the carries as you stated, because Reid tends to only use one back, and whoever that back is, due to Reid's system and Alex's love of check downs, makes the KC RB the most valuable in fantasy imo.

The question is, if Ware continues to play out his mind like this, and considering that Charles just turned 30 and is coming off a major injury, will he really automatically reclaim his starting position upon return?

However, if not for all these questions, I would never have an opportunity at acquiring Charles straight up for Abdullah. But I'm trying to capitalize on Abdullah's strong performance and Charles' injury concerns. I just wish I also had Ware, would make this trade a no brainer for me if I did.
Thinking of trading my Snead for dez, jordy Nelson or Jordan Matthew. Is Snead a keeper?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Thinking of trading my Snead for dez, jordy Nelson or Jordan Matthew. Is Snead a keeper?

I'd definitely trade him for Dez or Jordy, maybe even Matthews.

Snead is the real deal though, I have him in my league

Real deal but for how long.

Real deal but for how long.

He'll probably be inconsistent, but should be solid, a worthy WR3 starter all season

You have people in your league really willing one of these guys for Snead? How do I get in that league? lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Snead is talented and in a high-powered offense, but no respectable fantasy owner is going to trade Dez, Jordy, or even Jordan Matthews for him.

WR production is all about the targets. And, health being equal, those guys are going to finish with a minimum of 30 targets more than Snead by year's end.

I don't care how good Drew Brees is, he only has one football and plenty of weapons to throw it to.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/129855-fantasy-football-thread/

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'll begin:

Thoughts?

He denied my trade lol
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/186604-fantasy-trade-thread/

Literally made this thread 5 days before lol
Originally posted by Quest4six:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/186604-fantasy-trade-thread/

Literally made this thread 5 days before lol

Lol my bad didnt notice
  • stick
  • Veteran
I have Barnidge as my TE and grabbed Witten after he was dropped by someone in the league. Just negotiated a trade where I'll get Jimmy Graham for Willie Snead. Thoughts?

Edit: standard league scoring
[ Edited by stick on Oct 3, 2016 at 1:25 PM ]
Originally posted by stick:
I have Barnidge as my TE and grabbed Witten after he was dropped by someone in the league. Just negotiated a trade where I'll get Jimmy Graham for Willie Snead. Thoughts?

Edit: standard league scoring

Do it
Share 49ersWebzone