-
4ML
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by crzy:
^^ You're using the word stud too liberally
Not even a top 10 closer
Naa...not liberally at all. He is a stud. I rank him no. 9 closer going into the season. I project him to be top 5-6 closer this year. In his first year, he had 8.9 k/9 and 18 walks in 55 innings. In minor league, his stats were: 12.88 K/9 and just 1.66 BB/9 in 108.1 innings. That's studly any way you look at it.
I had him last year in both WZ leagues and he was pretty darn good for me. I did pick him up as a FA but overall was quite pleased with him.
Yea, he is pretty impressive. Regardless of stats - if you watched him close, he's pretty dominating when he is on. Strikeout machine! I love his potential over any closer left on the board.
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Who's up?
-
InconvenientTruth21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 15,479
Originally posted by jrg:
SP Wade Miley

Was considering him over Johnson, but figured I needed Johnson more.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Who's up?
I think ninerjohn is
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Mar 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM ]
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,443
More power and no more concussions.....
1B JUSTIN MORNEAU
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
You are killing me with all your picks...2nd pick in a row I had my player ready. Ok then, that's cool
-
Ninerjohn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 67,443
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
You are killing me with all your picks...2nd pick in a row I had my player ready. Ok then, that's cool

Little worried about Tex so decided to pull the trigger on Morneau to give me some insurance there I actually think he could have a pretty nice year.
-
4ML
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
You are killing me with all your picks...2nd pick in a row I had my player ready. Ok then, that's cool
Little worried about Tex so decided to pull the trigger on Morneau to give me some insurance there I actually think he could have a pretty nice year.
Morneau was a great pick...I like him a lot this year. That ball-park is tough, but if he can get back to being himself...it won't matter.
-
BoiseNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,322
I'll take
RF Nick Markakis, Baltimore Orioles
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
ninerlifer OTC
we're up to date
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Gimme RF Josh Reddick
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
Lol it's real funny the last three players I was sure to fall to me were taken exactly one pick ahead of me...Cruz, Morneau, and Markakis
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
^^ You're using the word stud too liberally
Not even a top 10 closer
LOL. What are you.. the Mel Kiper of this draft?
haha, at least you didn't say Merril Hoge
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
itlynstalyn OTC
-
itlynstalyn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 38,533
Here, debating who I want, give me a few.
-
itlynstalyn
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 38,533
f**k it, taking the ageless wonder, Mariano Rivera.