LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Via text..... SAC takes..........................1B/OF Chris Davis

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Rafael Soriano

naitch up
Dexter Fowler
Jonathan Lucroy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Mike Moustakas
From Sac via text.... RP TOM WILLHELMSON

I will continue this mini run on closers...

RP JOE NATHAN

lol sorry ninerjohn

New York Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira will miss eight to 10 weeks due to his injured wrist, manager Joe Girardi said Wednesday.

Teixeira strained his wrist Tuesday while taking batting practice with the United States' World Baseball Classic team.

The Yankees initially estimated Teixeira would miss just two weeks. But Wednesday's update indicates that Teixeira will miss the entire month of April and could possibly be sidelined into mid-May.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol sorry ninerjohn

New York Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira will miss eight to 10 weeks due to his injured wrist, manager Joe Girardi said Wednesday.

Teixeira strained his wrist Tuesday while taking batting practice with the United States' World Baseball Classic team.

The Yankees initially estimated Teixeira would miss just two weeks. But Wednesday's update indicates that Teixeira will miss the entire month of April and could possibly be sidelined into mid-May.

I had a feeling is might be worse than expected which is why I grabbed Morneau.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm lookin' to trade up in this round...anyone wants to draft down...let me know.

Thanks.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Sucks that Tex is hurt.

Originally posted by crzy:
Sucks that Tex is hurt.

It does. This is exactly why I dont like starting these drafts this early. Could have waited until March 10-14 or so and still easily have finished.
I'll make the mini run on closers a full run on closers....gimmie RP Greg Holland he was money for me down the stretch last year.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Sucks that Tex is hurt.

It does. This is exactly why I dont like starting these drafts this early. Could have waited until March 10-14 or so and still easily have finished.

In 10 days, we're in round 14. Another week...and we will be done. Don't see the benefit of starting so early.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'll make the mini run on closers a full run on closers....gimmie RP Greg Holland he was money for me down the stretch last year.

Damn...closers are flying off the shelf. Glad I got the two I wanted.
I'll take

RP J.J. Putz, Arizona Diamondbacks
Share 49ersWebzone