There are 158 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

top 4 teams in the semi's, good luck John

I thought I'd be able to get away with stashing Cain in the DL until his next start but Yahoo wouldn't let me add anyone today without taking Cain out of the DL slot. Damn efficient Yahoo!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I thought I'd be able to get away with stashing Cain in the DL until his next start but Yahoo wouldn't let me add anyone today without taking Cain out of the DL slot. Damn efficient Yahoo!

You're just finding this out?
Originally posted by 4ML:

I never really tried that before
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I never really tried that before

I see. It makes sense though...you can't stash a player at DL if he is active.
really Carlos Torres?
Good match Boise. It was close all along and I barely made it to the next round. Could have gone either way.

Got a 7 game win streak but it's going to be awfully difficult this week.

Good Luck SacRock

GG 4ML. I want to say starting Charlie Morton against the Cardinals cost me the match, but you deserved it with the Petit pick up. Obviously as a Giants fan there was no way I was rooting against him getting a perfecto. Just too bad he didn't get it.

Either way, it was a great matchup.

Good luck in the playoffs.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Good match Boise. It was close all along and I barely made it to the next round. Could have gone either way.

Got a 7 game win streak but it's going to be awfully difficult this week.

Good Luck SacRock

GG 4ML. I want to say starting Charlie Morton against the Cardinals cost me the match, but you deserved it with the Petit pick up. Obviously as a Giants fan there was no way I was rooting against him getting a perfecto. Just too bad he didn't get it.

Either way, it was a great matchup.

Good luck in the playoffs.

I ain't gonna lie, I was really scared of your team.
As a matter of fact I really felt that all 6 teams had a serious shot at this, I love the competition in this league
As a matter of fact I really felt that all 6 teams had a serious shot at this, I love the competition in this league

Good luck Rabbit. Well. you shouldnt need too much to beat my team but good luck anyway. It should come down to Sac and you for the finals.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Good luck Rabbit. Well. you shouldnt need too much to beat my team but good luck anyway. It should come down to Sac and you for the finals.

At some point the "I'm gonna lose this week " mantra just gets old, doesn't it? I don't buy it.

This one will be a battle, I hope.

At some point the "I'm gonna lose this week " mantra just gets old, doesn't it? I don't buy it.

lol, come on. John wouldn't be John if he didn't continually talk down his team, then amazingly Sunday he's whooping ass.

Off to a good start in mine. Too much time left though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Off to a good start in mine. Too much time left though.

You're killing me...
Jose Altuva coming through!!!

Whatever. I think the team I drafted was the best team in the league and that proved out by having highest points over 6 months. However, without Encarnacion, Craig, Mauer, and Cruz my team is just not the same. Now, I have crap guys like Salty and Adam Dunn in there getting me negative points. That is the reason I think you will win and the reason that Roto is better than H2H.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM ]
SacRock

4ML
Share 49ersWebzone