LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 433 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
SacRock

4ML

Seriously? I've more points than you this week.

Originally posted by 4ML:
SacRock

4ML

Rabbit is fortunate he is playing a crippled team this team that would be getting beat by James. This will be my lowest scoring week by far. Not even close. Oh well.. not much you can do about injuries and crappy streaming pitchers.

I think Sac has the better team right now but he will probably score 200 pts next week and Rabbit will win it.
SacRock

4ML

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SacRock

4ML

Rabbit is fortunate he is playing a crippled team this team that would be getting beat by James. This will be my lowest scoring week by far. Not even close. Oh well.. not much you can do about injuries and crappy streaming pitchers.

I think Sac has the better team right now but he will probably score 200 pts next week and Rabbit will win it.

yup, #1 see by luck, if I win this week it'll also be luck. If I win the championship it'll be some form of luck too.

Glad I signed up to play lucky fantasy baseball.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
my team is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
yup, #1 see by luck, if I win this week it'll also be luck. If I win the championship it'll be some form of luck too.

Glad I signed up to play lucky fantasy baseball.

You have to admit you have had good fortune on your side. I scored over 300 points more than you during the league and had 8 losses to your 3. I never said you didnt have a very good team. I am guessing though that you have had the least points of any team scored against you. In fact, my 2 lowest scoring weeks in 22 weeks will have been against your team. Luck plays a big part in H2H.
Good win Rabbit. Should be a close final. Sac has the hotter team right now but that can change quickly.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats Sac...you clearly had the better team and deserved to win. Good luck in the Finals.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Looking forward to the Finals here
Thanks john, sucks that we couldn't have a closer matchup.

Good luck this week Sac, may the best team win

Congrats Sac...you clearly had the better team and deserved to win. Good luck in the Finals.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.
Thanks john, sucks that we couldn't have a closer matchup.

Good luck this week Sac, may the best team win

Same to you, sir. Hope I didn't shoot my load last week. Will need to repeat that to beat you.
Corbin

and then the giants get the lead over 3 runs in the ninth inning taking a save situation away from Romo. Nevermind that Chapman can't get saves with the Reds blowing up the Astros every night.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Sep 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM ]
Corbin

and then the giants get the lead over 3 runs in the ninth inning taking a save situation away from Romo. Nevermind that Chapman can't get saves with the Reds blowing up the Astros every night.

Are you guys playing for first or last?
you guys suck!
Share 49ersWebzone