There are 784 users in the forums
Need some trade help/reality check
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Trade Brown hang onto McGahee and Benson if you can
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
Originally posted by ImaMod:Thanks for the response!
Trade Brown hang onto McGahee and Benson if you can

How high of a TE should I try to get for him?
Am I throwing away value trading for someone like Gonzalez or Bennett.
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by ImaMod:Trade Brown hang onto McGahee and Benson if you can
This. If no one bites, Welker + McGahee for Gore + Gonzalez. Although, I don't think he'll do that
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:20 PM
- ImaMod
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:Thanks for the response!
How high of a TE should I try to get for him?
Am I throwing away value trading for someone like Gonzalez or Bennett.
If you could trade Brown for Bennett or Gonzalez id do it
Sep 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM
- btthepunk
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,344
See what you can get for Matthews. I dont think he'll get any more points than McGahee will get and for some reason people think he's a top fantasy back.
Sep 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Considering Bradshaw is going to be the starter again this week, I say trade Brown to the team with Bradshaw as a insurance policy. See if he has any TEs.
Other than that the only thing you could get from Brown realistically is someone like a Pitta or tier 2 TEs
Other than that the only thing you could get from Brown realistically is someone like a Pitta or tier 2 TEs
Sep 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,578
IMO, with DMC and Mathews both injuries waiting to happen. I suggest dropping Brown for a TE and play the TE carousel all year until you find the right one. You just said you'd rather take a 0 from TE than to drop something for nothing. So just exchange TE's every week.
I'd try and wait until the last possible moment to make the drop. Cause with Bradshaw back you may be able to get Brown back next week when you drop Palmer. Assuming you really want Brown. for my money i'd look for a better option now that Bradshaw's back.
But like the other owner said, could try and trade brown to the bradshaw owner ASAP and see if you can get a better TE than what you can get off of the WW.
I'd try and wait until the last possible moment to make the drop. Cause with Bradshaw back you may be able to get Brown back next week when you drop Palmer. Assuming you really want Brown. for my money i'd look for a better option now that Bradshaw's back.
But like the other owner said, could try and trade brown to the bradshaw owner ASAP and see if you can get a better TE than what you can get off of the WW.