LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Royce Pollard WR Hawaii.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Royce Pollard WR Hawaii.

and you were dropping who?
Marcus Davis WR VaTech. This would normally ensure that he'd have a monster day immediately post-my dropping him so maybe it's not a bad thing in that sense - just leaves me vulnerable to someone else taking Pollard for a longer period so could end up with nothing.
Marcus Davis WR VaTech. This would normally ensure that he'd have a monster day immediately post-my dropping him so maybe it's not a bad thing in that sense - just leaves me vulnerable to someone else taking Pollard for a longer period so could end up with nothing.

in order to fix this, I've changed the waivers period to 1 day, hope that fixes it going forward.

if you want me to make the Pollard for Davis change on your roster I'll do it, just let me know
Yes, estimado rabbit, I would very much appreciate it if you would please make that change for me as it still indicates Tuesday processing. And please let me express a thousand apologies for having beaten you by a fluke the first week. I will try valiantly not to do it again this season. Of course, it still won't be the only time this season the Cardinal beats the Golden Bears.
Yes, estimado rabbit, I would very much appreciate it if you would please make that change for me as it still indicates Tuesday processing. And please let me express a thousand apologies for having beaten you by a fluke the first week. I will try valiantly not to do it again this season. Of course, it still won't be the only time this season the Cardinal beats the Golden Bears.

done, regardless of the smack talk
Thanks, smack smack.
Does it count against the defense if the offense has a pick 6?
Originally posted by toeknee:
Does it count against the defense if the offense has a pick 6?

think it does, not sure
Well thats poop!

man, poor Boise can't catch a break, 2nd highest scoring team and he still loses

some for TO, this was probably your highest scoring week and you still get an L

Originally posted by vrabbit:
man, poor Boise can't catch a break, 2nd highest scoring team and he still loses

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Sorry man, I needed that W. I'm back in it now!

How about that Orwin Smith pick up?
I don't care anymore
damn Kris needs to lose
Share 49ersWebzone