There are 112 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Originally posted by jimrat201:
193-191 Sorry vrabbit

toeknee? what the hell? you didn't set your lineup this week. you pretty much gave me a default win. thanks though bro
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
toeknee? what the hell? you didn't set your lineup this week. you pretty much gave me a default win. thanks though bro

I think Teeoh threw in the towel already lol

Damn, lol. I was last in the standings, and I'm still trying to pickup players, set my lineup and all that. I still wanna win. So if I have any up coming games against any of you, I'd happily let you throw in the towel lol.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Majorly screwed up bigtime, I accidentally dropped Chris Polk instead of my extra kicker I used during the bye week.................you can thank me Travisty13

Damn, lol. I was last in the standings, and I'm still trying to pickup players, set my lineup and all that. I still wanna win. So if I have any up coming games against any of you, I'd happily let you throw in the towel lol.

I was doing pretty bad early on as well, but kept hitting the waiver wire and pulled out some wins.
Majorly screwed up bigtime, I accidentally dropped Chris Polk instead of my extra kicker I used during the bye week.................you can thank me Travisty13

I didn't know why you did, but I gladly picked him up. I actually put in a waiver for him the day you dropped him. So I thank you very much, kind sir.
ColdFan might as well bench the rest of his starters and win like a BOSS
Originally posted by vrabbit:

hahahaha, I saw that.

As soon as I saw the stats of that game on ESPN, I checked the fantasy score right away
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

hahahaha, I saw that.

As soon as I saw the stats of that game on ESPN, I checked the fantasy score right away

yup, first thing I did as I got home was check the score of his matchup

I need to beat you this week

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

hahahaha, I saw that.

yup, first thing I did as I got home was check the score of his matchup

I need to beat you this week

Your team is pretty good, on paper I should lose.

But I'm hoping my pick up of ASU's RB and D/ST pays off against Colorado
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Unreal, 9 TD's for Keenum
Vconejo, I thought you told me to wait until the playoffs to bench all my starters. My apologies in any case to Teeohh. I swear, it wasn't my fault, I looked at the CBS scoring when I got in and Keenum had 7 points and Edwards about 10 in the second quarter. So I thought all was right in the world.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Vconejo, I thought you told me to wait until the playoffs to bench all my starters. My apologies in any case to Teeohh. I swear, it wasn't my fault, I looked at the CBS scoring when I got in and Keenum had 7 points and Edwards about 10 in the second quarter. So I thought all was right in the world.

81 points for Keenum and 69 points for Edwards for 150 is sick. I hate you with jealously right now. Lol. But yeah, I saw Keenum threw 9 TDs, got on to check scores and saw you had Edwards too and his 5 Rec. TDs and I was like .
good matchup so far SDN
Share 49ersWebzone