-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by crzy:
Sweet
Lol, I always disliked Ocho and then to have to root for a Cowboy on sundays was gonna hurt too. So, I liked the deal. Nice offer crzy
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
What's the trade!
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
I think the trade is fair but it definitely improves my team.
I get Ray Rice, OchoCinco, Miles Austin
He gets Chris Johnson, Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
The first deal of WZ Football 2010
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
...
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Aug 29, 2010 at 9:39 PM ]
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
I receive:
Chris Johnson
Michael Crabtree
Hakeem Nicks
crzy receives:
Ray Rice
Miles Austin
Chad Ochocinco
-
krizay
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by crzy:
Sweet
Nice ass trade Crzy! I tried pulling off a similar trade with him as well! your team will be loaded now!
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
If Crabs and Nicks pan out it's pretty even. Overall, the trade is better in terms of proven commodity for crzy. But then again, Fincham gets CJ.
-
ninerlifer
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,237
if it were PPR I say crzy makes out, however it aint....so I think Finy Fin Fin makes out
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Dr Cock and Balls
The Bodacious CockBlockers
Mod
Fincham11
Select a team logo
-
crzy
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
if it were PPR I say crzy makes out, however it aint....so I think Finy Fin Fin makes out
Fair take
I definitely don't want to deal with Crabtree and Nicks though. Crabtree and the Alex Smith situation scares me, and Eli has too many receiving options.
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by crzy:
Sweet
Nice ass trade Crzy! I tried pulling off a similar trade with him as well! your team will be loaded now!
I sent you an offer back. Soon after I received one from crzy. I had to jump on it. I think Crabtree is gona be sick this year.
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by jrg:
Dr Cock and Balls
The Bodacious CockBlockers
Mod
Fincham11
Select a team logo
Huh? I did! It's my different 49ers logo.
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
Originally posted by jrg:
Dr Cock and Balls
The Bodacious CockBlockers
Mod
Fincham11
Select a team logo
checkin em out now
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Guys, check the main "League" page
Updated