Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 669 users in the forums

WZ Football (NFL.com) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION!

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The projections on this site are ridiculous. Percy Harvin projected at 22 points and Reggie Wayne projected at 5...

ya never knowwwwwwwwwwwwww
QB
Aaron Rodgers
Eli Manning

WR
Roddy White
Santana Moss
Pierre Garcon
Kenny Britt
Nate Burleson

RB
DeAngelo Williams
Pierre Thomas
Ronnie Brown
Marion Barber

TE
Vernon Davis

K Mason Crosby

DEF
Baltimore
Miami (mike nolan = championship!)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Chad Ochocinco is on the trading block. I have never been a fan of his. Drafted him strictly for trade bait. Send me some offers

I sent you an offer

As did I
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The projections on this site are ridiculous. Percy Harvin projected at 22 points and Reggie Wayne projected at 5...

ya never knowwwwwwwwwwwwww

When it comes to the game, yes. But projected?!?
BODACIOUS COCKBLOCKERS

QB : Brees, Flacco

RB : Steven Jackson, Jahvid Best, Cadillac Williams, Darren McFadden

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, Johnny Knox, Devin Aromoshudu, Jacoby Jones, Dexter McCluster

TE : Antonio Gates

D : NINERS

K : Robbie Gould
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Aug 29, 2010 at 9:19 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
How do you guys pick your team logos?

We should all pick a team...anEd NO 49ers.

Edit..nvm found it

San Diego SUPER CHARGERS!
[ Edited by jrg on Aug 29, 2010 at 9:20 PM ]
teeohhh I'm already worried about our match-up. I need Schaub to keep up with Rodgers for me to take the game.
I hope this league gets hit by a virus
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I hope this league gets hit by a virus

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I hope this league gets hit by a virus


  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Chad Ochocinco is on the trading block. I have never been a fan of his. Drafted him strictly for trade bait. Send me some offers

trade proposed
1 of Pierre Thomas, Ronnie Brown, Marion Barber is available
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Everyone pick a team logo! NO 49ERS!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
I need WR help.
Originally posted by jrg:
I need WR help.

I have STUDS
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone