There are 162 users in the forums

TISSER'S 1st Mock (be prepared to be JEALOUS)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You've one QB on the roster and that too Jay "I'll break Favre INT record" Cutler who plays 4 games against Minnesota and GB D.

Your WRs are fine.

Dont get mad that you didnt get Cutler in our draft.

I like Cutler - but he is a risky pick. I think with Cutler - one needs a good back-up.

He isnt a risky pick if TD's are 6 pints each and INTs are -2. It would be risky if TD's were 4 points. He had 27 in a pathetic offense last year. He will get alot more this year with Martz. And if Int's only are -2, then thats a good play.

His TD number should def. improve, and so will his INTs. I like Cutler - I would have taken him if you hadn't, but I would have added another QB because there is also a chance that he won't be able to learn Martz offense in time and will throw s**t load of INTs and may also get sacked a lot.
You've one QB on the roster and that too Jay "I'll break Favre INT record" Cutler who plays 4 games against Minnesota and GB D.

Your WRs are fine.

Dont get mad that you didnt get Cutler in our draft.

I like Cutler - but he is a risky pick. I think with Cutler - one needs a good back-up.

He isnt a risky pick if TD's are 6 pints each and INTs are -2. It would be risky if TD's were 4 points. He had 27 in a pathetic offense last year. He will get alot more this year with Martz. And if Int's only are -2, then thats a good play.

His TD number should def. improve, and so will his INTs. I like Cutler - I would have taken him if you hadn't, but I would have added another QB because there is also a chance that he won't be able to learn Martz offense in time and will throw s**t load of INTs and may also get sacked a lot.

Well you take the INTs, it will be great if he throws less picks this year, if that happens, thats a win.

Im not worried about the complexities....Warner and Kitna picked it up and were made fantasy stars. Martz is smart enough to not throw the complete book at Cutler...its a gradual thing.

A Martz QB (especially one as talented as Jay) should never be benched, Im not worried about backing him up. Only a filler for his bye. Besides the ones I were looking at all had the same bye weeks that Cutler has (and Im not pulling a GO on that one, there were 3 by the way)...however I passed on Rapeaburger, so I could finish setting my RB's, I was wanting to take him the next round. Oh Well
By the way Minnesota and GB have pretty bad pass D's....check the stats.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

...but that's because teams playin' against them are usually behind - so they are forced to throw - resulting in more yards through the air. You know how silly these stats are. Couple years ago - Raiders had one of the best pass defense - because no one had to throw against 'em in the second half.

...but that's because teams playin' against them are usually behind - so they are forced to throw - resulting in more yards through the air. You know how silly these stats are. Couple years ago - Raiders had one of the best pass defense - because no one had to throw against 'em in the second half.

yeah good point, but for fantasy purposes its a moot point....because its all about the stats.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

yeah good point, but for fantasy purposes its a moot point....because its all about the stats.

Yea...good think about Cutler is - he will be throwing 40+ times a week. Sometimes even 50 times because Bears will be mostly behind.

Yea...good think about Cutler is - he will be throwing 40+ times a week. Sometimes even 50 times because Bears will be mostly behind.

Exactly why I got him!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Who drafts a defense that was ranked 25th the year before when they did very little to improve it during the offseason ? There had to be better defense available.

The WR depth is porous, T.O. doesn't even have a team ATM.

I see no reason for anyone to be jealous and I would not be proud or say things like "you wish you were as awesome as me" with this draft.

I agree overall with what you said, but NO was the 3rd best scoring FANTASY defense last year. 49ers was #1. I did not know that

hey WHAT'S UP NOW KRS-1.....is that short for KRISTINA? What were you saying about the #3 Best Scoring fantasy defense last year? Thanks.....you little amateur. Learn from real Fantasy Footballers, from such veterans named Krizay and I, TlSSER.

That's right....I knew this would keep you quiet.

P.S. and oh yeah about the T.O. thing....I got a little something that will keep you quiet once AGAIN!....

1-Glad you are also aware that a lot of those points were because of Darren Sharper, who is coming off of microfracture surgery.

2-Is it neccessary to incite ? Does that make you feel like a tough guy ?

3-Everyone agrees that there is nothing to be jealous of with this draft. That statement alone is a fail.

4-My team from another league :

Phillip Rivers
Chad Henne
MJD
LeSean McCoy
Ryan Matthews
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Marshall
Marques Colston
Michael Crabtree
Kenny Britt
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Owen Daniels
Heath Miller
David Akers
NYJ

Looks like my team is far better than yours...Mr. Professional.
Who drafts a defense that was ranked 25th the year before when they did very little to improve it during the offseason ? There had to be better defense available.

I see no reason for anyone to be jealous and I would not be proud or say things like "you wish you were as awesome as me" with this draft.

I agree overall with what you said, but NO was the 3rd best scoring FANTASY defense last year. 49ers was #1. I did not know that

hey WHAT'S UP NOW KRS-1.....is that short for KRISTINA? What were you saying about the #3 Best Scoring fantasy defense last year? Thanks.....you little amateur. Learn from real Fantasy Footballers, from such veterans named Krizay and I, TlSSER.

P.S. and oh yeah about the T.O. thing....I got a little something that will keep you quiet once AGAIN!....

1-Glad you are also aware that a lot of those points were because of Darren Sharper, who is coming off of microfracture surgery.

3-Everyone agrees that there is nothing to be jealous of with this draft. That statement alone is a fail.

Phillip Rivers
Chad Henne
MJD
LeSean McCoy
Ryan Matthews
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Marshall
Marques Colston
Michael Crabtree
Kenny Britt
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Owen Daniels
Heath Miller
David Akers
NYJ

nice team

not sure how u landed your RBs tho lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Phillip Rivers
Chad Henne
MJD
LeSean McCoy
Ryan Matthews
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Marshall
Marques Colston
Michael Crabtree
Kenny Britt
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Owen Daniels
Heath Miller
David Akers
NYJ

nice team

very carefully.

a screenshot so the professional can't try to accuse this amateur of lying.

Not bad but I would have wanted a better QB if I was drafting in a 10 team league.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Phillip Rivers
Chad Henne
MJD
LeSean McCoy
Ryan Matthews
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Marshall
Marques Colston
Michael Crabtree
Kenny Britt
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Owen Daniels
Heath Miller
David Akers
NYJ

nice team

very carefully.

a screenshot so the professional can't try to accuse this amateur of lying.

Please tell me KRS-1 you are in a 10-man league not an 8-man league based on your draft roster. lol
Share 49ersWebzone