49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 741 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by crzy:
I just noticed Jacoby Ellsbury on my team lmao

Well, I'll punt saves. I'll definitely be competitive with this squad though. As long as Lester pulls his head out of his ass

I got screwed a bit by Ryan Madson and Soria both needing TJ surgery after I had already drafted them. But also my fault for not making any efforts to improve my team lol.

At least saves is the most puntable category. More roster spots for starting pitchers and bench players? lol

Yeah I guess. I'm curious how this team does with you under center... but please don't change the name to anything too Giants specific lol. I just didn't have the time I thought I would. When do you take over? Monday?

I already took over.

I named the team Me Likey Yu. Because I couldn't think of anything more creative on short notice.

Though I should name the team after Cespedes, the most exciting offensive player in the Bay Area lol.

But I'm not naming the team after him until he cuts down on his K's and raises his average.

I was thinking of changing it to the Yu Yo Twins,(you know a pun on that terrible rap group Ying Yang Twins) but both players at this point aren't particularly deserving of having a team named after them. CJ Wilson got taken 1 pick before me so I was basically forced to take Darvish.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Apr 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM ]
Who the fuk is Philip Humber?!?!?!
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Apr 21, 2012 at 4:11 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Who the fuk is Philip Humber?!?!?!

lol at least you didn't play rabbit in this league
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Who the fuk is Philip Humber?!?!?!

lol at least you didn't play rabbit in this league

not like I'm winning
Boise and I starting the opposing pitchers in the CLE v OAK & NY v BOS games, so GO INDIANS AND YANKEES!!!!

Go Tigers too!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Boise and I starting the opposing pitchers in the CLE v OAK & NY v BOS games, so GO INDIANS AND YANKEES!!!!

Go Tigers too!

lol i didn't even realize that. GO A'S AND RED SOX'S!!!!!!!!!!!
Yankees-RedSox postponed?
man these PPD's cost me at least one, maybe 3 cats
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Cliff Lee and Ellsbury on the DL. It will be a miracle if I win next week
I have never had such a horrible week of hitting, yet my pitching comes through for me , I win 6-4 after being down all week
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Who the fuk is Philip Humber?!?!?!

A former Mets prospect that would have just ended their no-hitter drought if they hadn't traded him.
Interested in trades? I am already sick of my team.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
So apparently the strategy of picking up whichever pitcher is going against the Giants offense might not work so well this year
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by crzy:
So apparently the strategy of picking up whichever pitcher is going against the Giants offense might not work so well this year

do it with the A's, it'll work 4 out of every 5 times
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
dammit Boise
I picked up Jarrod Parker in our Dynasty league and was going to sign him 2 days ago in this league also but forgot to, now i look him up and hes on your team
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone