LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

If there's one thing that I cannot stand about the Webzone...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It is that I do not understand how people who call themselves "fans" can root for our team to fail so that a certain player (or players) will hopefully not be part of the team in the future! I WOULD NEVER ROOT FOR MY TEAM TO FAIL! Some fans just make me sick.
[ Edited by PTulini on May 14, 2010 at 9:07 PM ]
*cough* all the smith haters *cough*
This will not end well..................
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 14, 2010 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
It is that I do not understand how people who call themselves "fans" can root for our team to fail so that a certain player (or players) will hopefully not be part of the team in the future! I WOULD NEVER ROOT FOR MY TEAM TO FAIL! Some fans just make me sick.

Or people that are fans of more than 1 team. wtf is that s**t
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Your talking about me aren't you ?
Originally posted by susweel:

No I'm not trying to single out one person. Its not you.

No I'm not trying to single out one person. Its not JUST you.

100% agreed PT.

And fixed.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on May 14, 2010 at 9:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

No I'm not trying to single out one person. Its not JUST you.

100% agreed PT.

And fixed.

~Ceadder

For some of these "fans" - Seeing "Player 'x'" fail > seeing the team win.

That's f**king sad.
I agree completely...those fans suk...
but those deadbeats still gota go....

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

Or maybe they just want to replace all the players that fail with players that don't so that the team doesn't get held back any longer?
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on May 14, 2010 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Or maybe they just want to replace all the players that fail with players that don't so that the team doesn't get held back any longer?

That would be fine if the players they b***h about weren't showing any improvement. We have posters that think if a guy isn't a pro bowler then he sucks, will never get better, and should be canned.
Share 49ersWebzone