There are 274 users in the forums

Our return game still blows!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I still don't understand why we didn't give LeRoy Vann a chance to run back kick & punt return our current staff sucks. Williams sucks, Ginn sucks, Adams sucks just like our team. We need a spark in our special teams and he was never given a shot.

P.S. Someone has to get fires ASAP or 0-5 here we come!
Yes it does and it has for several seasons now. That's a terrible failure of coaching. No way it can be this bad in the NFL for this many years in a row...
we have bigger problem , Our HC,OC & QB need to be replaced first to talk about return game and Sp team.
PPS

how can u say Ginn sucks when he has only played one game?????

you radicals kill me
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

you radicals kill me

cause he has not done anything and knowing his injury problems it might stay that way. We should of traded for Lee Evans for a deep threat instead of Ginn.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

you radicals kill me

cause he has not done anything and knowing his injury problems it might stay that way. We should of traded for Lee Evans for a deep threat instead of Ginn.

if you were the GM know one would even try knowing that if they ever have 1 bad game you will just toss it all out the door and rebuild

Without Commitment there is no way to win
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

you radicals kill me

if you were the GM know one would even try knowing that if they ever have 1 bad game you will just toss it all out the door and rebuild

Without Commitment there is no way to win

I just never liked Ginn he's been over rated ever since he was picked 9th in the draft. He will continue to drop passes if he comes back.
Share 49ersWebzone