LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Niners vs Rams on NFL replay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those that missed it or want to watch it again

SF_49ers #49ers-Rams game to be featured on @nflnetwork's NFL Replay program Wed. at 5:00 p.m. PT. Make sure to watch the exclusive look at the game!
We're on NFL replay!

Has that even happened this year? We're definitely moving in the right direction. I'm sick of seeing the eagles...

LB
Thanks for the heads up

But what the hell is the NFL channel doing showing this on the WC when people are still at work!!
Originally posted by leebert81:
We're on NFL replay!

Has that even happened this year? We're definitely moving in the right direction. I'm sick of seeing the eagles...

LB

i think they replayed our game against the saints too.
We're on NFL replay!

LB

Still think we need more speed to fully use troy smiths arm like the eagles do with vick. We don't have a big fast wr, someone to compliment Crabtree and do what he can't which is stretch the field, aka DJackson for the eagles who can take full advantage of vicks arm. Troy smith has amazing arm power i would like to get the most we can out of it.
cool. Finally 2 wins a row and I can watch it with some satisfaction. Still looking for betterdayz
espn_nfcwest: NFL Network is breaking out Rams-49ers overtime game for supplemented "NFL Replay" special on Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET (5 PT), fyi.
Watch the Rams center, he turns his head and draws off sides penalties! That is a f**king false start!!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Nice
These Rams fans seem to be happy our game made NFL replay even though they lost lol...

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/read.php?5,98622,98622#msg-98622

NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com
Originally posted by lovett:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com

You'll be banned like that, LOL
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Watch the Rams center, he turns his head and draws off sides penalties! That is a f**king false start!!!

Watch when their backup LT gets in and he f**king hold rapes Justin Smith every other series. I'm talking back he is grabbing him by his waist from behind...s**t is ridiculous and gay.
Do you guys know what time they will re air the game? I am at a crossroads as my Phoenix Suns are playing at the same time!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
We're on NFL replay!

LB

Still think we need more speed to fully use troy smiths arm like the eagles do with vick. We don't have a big fast wr, someone to compliment Crabtree and do what he can't which is stretch the field, aka DJackson for the eagles who can take full advantage of vicks arm. Troy smith has amazing arm power i would like to get the most we can out of it.

Troy Smith threw for 356 yards on Sunday.

How much more do you want?
Share 49ersWebzone