There are 246 users in the forums

2010 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/looking-ahead-to-49ers-2010-schedule.html

Quote:
Home games vs. New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC East that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Road games at Atlanta, Carolina, Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle and the team from the NFC North that finishes in the same position in the division standings.

Saints
Chargers
Raiders

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Dec 7, 2009 at 22:32:17 ]
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Bring on oakland im SO there to watch us whoop that ass baby
saints, chargers, and a healthy falcons team will be tough
Originally posted by Axl49:
Bring on oakland im SO there to watch us whoop that ass baby

I would love to go to that with one of my raider friends
The last time we played Oakland we were at home, right? Gore tore them up, Moss got his 100th TD (or something), Nolan was coaching, ect.

Aren't these things supposed to rotate, or something? Why home games against them 2 times in a row?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
saints, chargers, and a healthy falcons team will be tough

Yeah, but look at the rest of that schedule. If Kurt Warner retires we're basically only playing two playoff teams from this year.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The last time we played Oakland we were at home, right? Gore tore them up, Moss got his 100th TD (or something), Nolan was coaching, ect.

Aren't these things supposed to rotate, or something? Why home games against them 2 times in a row?

Maiocco got it wrong, the game is actually in Oakland next year.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

s**t, I was looking forward to it being on our side of the bay.
Guess if I decide to go I better bring my sig
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

s**t, I was looking forward to it being on our side of the bay.
Guess if I decide to go I better bring my sig

forget the sig..you'll need grenades to survive
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Please oh please I hope we whip Phillip Rivers and San Diego's ass!!!

I hope Dallas gets 2nd in the NFC East and we get 2nd in the west. I want to play them next year. I want to see us play them at home. The game last year was in Texas. I want to see us beat that ass.
Who's got the link to that page with the NFL schedule chart mapped out? I lost it somehow.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

2010 is our year. We're going 11-5 next year.

[ Edited by crzy on Dec 8, 2009 at 00:41:54 ]
we'll find a way to blow games and finish 7-9...
Originally posted by crzy:
That schedule doesn't seem tough at all. Only scared of the Saints and Chargersgame.

We're going to kill the rest of the AFC West and NFC South, and dominate the NFC West, once we draft Eric Berry and fix our offensive line.

2010 is our year. We're going 11-5 next year.

How is that schedule easy? Saints are good, Falcons already killed us, Carolina is good every other year and they beat us last time, San Diego is always good, Denver is good, Oakland is getting better, and we play KC away which is always extremely tough. I don't understand how anyone can chalk up wins for this niner team anymore, especially after yesterday.
Share 49ersWebzone