LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2009-2010 Thread

I'm here to get this party going. The baby Bulls will have one more year of playoff experience under their belt. Everyone is looking matured and improved. No Ben Gordon, No problem. A healthy Luol Deng will fix that.

Starting 5
PG-Rose
SG-Salmons
C-Noah
SF-Deng
PF-Thomas

Took down San Antonio last night, tonight we got another tough one as we head on the road to Boston. Payback on my mind tonight then we finish the weekend against Miami and Wade. Should tell me what kind of team we are. Feel free to join me.
I hope so, I got $ on them tonight. + 12 pts at Boston.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I'm here to get this party going. The baby Bulls will have one more year of playoff experience under their belt. Everyone is looking matured and improved. No Ben Gordon, No problem. A healthy Luol Deng will fix that.

Starting 5
PG-Rose
SG-Salmons
C-Noah
SF-Deng
PF-Thomas

Took down San Antonio last night, tonight we got another tough one as we head on the road to Boston. Payback on my mind tonight then we finish the weekend against Miami and Wade. Should tell me what kind of team we are. Feel free to join me.

yup yup, impressive win against the Spurs last night. gonna be a tough one tonight against the Celtics, but hopefully Rose can get some payback on Rondo, bad ankle and all..
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Starting 5
PG-Rose
SG-Salmons
C-Noah
SF-Deng
PF-Thomas

yup yup, impressive win against the Spurs last night. gonna be a tough one tonight against the Celtics, but hopefully Rose can get some payback on Rondo, bad ankle and all..

Not tonight youngins
go BULLS!!!!!!!
Yeah I'm here to take my medicine. Bulls forgot their defense at the airport on Friday afternoon against Boston. Miami is a team we should have beat. Other than Wade, they look the same and don't scare me or anyone else. Boston really looks better this year. That's scary. Oh well I'm ready for this week's games

Tuesday vs. Milwaukee- It's a W. Mark it we're at home

Thursday at Cleveland-tough one. I say we lose a close one.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
A Bulls thread?
Originally posted by jrg:
A Bulls thread?

What's wrong with that?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
A Bulls thread?

What's wrong with that?

Nothing..just didn't know there were any Bulls fans on here.
A Bulls thread?

What's wrong with that?

I'm going to watch the Lakers throat f**k the Bulls at the United Center on Dec. 15th... does that count?

Originally posted by socalfan21:
A Bulls thread?

What's wrong with that?

I'm going to watch the Lakers throat f**k the Bulls at the United Center on Dec. 15th... does that count?

Nice choice of words. Leave the crystal meth alone.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
A Bulls thread?

What's wrong with that?

Nice choice of words. Leave the crystal meth alone.

What I do with my drugs on my own time is my business...
We started out slow against Milwaukee on Tuesday. Down by 18 points for a lot of the game. Then we woke up and won a close one. Brandon Jennings is a nice player for the Bucks.

Tonight we try to corral the Cleveland LeBrons. I mean the Cleveland Cavaliers. Tough match up but we can do it. Deng is in all star mode already. . GO BULLS
Damn it. We got robbed yesterday by the refs and we were at home. Still encouraging to see we played tough against a good team like Denver.
Damn it. We got robbed yesterday by the refs and we were at home. Still encouraging to see we played tough against a good team like Denver.

Definitely was a tough one, although I saw what the officials were looking at. If it were the NFL though, that call woulda stood. Them officials sure did have some big ones to overturn that one at the United Center though. The team is missing Tyrus though, James Johnson should also be getting more minutes too. I would also like Salmons to return to last year's form and Hinrich needs to start making those 3's. Noah has surpassed all my expectations for him, I admittedly was bummed the day they drafted him..
Share 49ersWebzone