LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Anybody, besides me realize...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DJ9er
  • Info N/A
If the 9ers beat the seahawks and the cards lose to the vikes, we're only one game behind and guess who we play the following week...the cards and if we win then we are atop the division due to our undefeated division record. As far as i'm concerned we should be the favorite to win the division and make the playoffs. If this pans out, which it should then the cards have the lions, rams, and packers left and we have the eagles, lions, and rams...i'm predicting a tie between us and the cards at the end of the year, putting us in the playoffs.
Yeah, like everybody. There's a 100 threads that have been talking about it since Sunday.
4 realz?!! Dood liyk thatz totalleee awsum!!231!!!
  • DJ9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, like everybody. There's a 100 threads that have been talking about it since Sunday.

haha my fault, i haven't been on for a while, i mean my old username didn't even work guess i've just been living under a rock lol
Originally posted by DJ9er:

haha my fault, i haven't been on for a while, i mean my old username didn't even work guess i've just been living under a rock lol

Welcome back.

It's gonna be a good game this week.
  • DJ9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by chimp914:

lol fair enough, i was just excited cuz i just looked up the cards scheduel...sorry i got carried away haha

lol fair enough, i was just excited cuz i just looked up the cards scheduel...sorry i got carried away haha

NEWB!

Just messing with ya.
So.........yeah. Free thread!!!

• DJ9er
  • Info N/A
I hope frank gore makes another probowl but man he's always hurt, How many think frank will make atleast one more? I'm going to say he'll have one more next year. He just doesn't get the recognition he should and the probowl has alot to do with publicity. Has anyone ever seen frank gore advertising anything?
I hope frank gore makes another probowl but man he's always hurt, How many think frank will make atleast one more? I'm going to say he'll have one more next year. He just doesn't get the recognition he should and the probowl has alot to do with publicity. Has anyone ever seen frank gore advertising anything?

Dude, you're all over the place. You gotta find the right threads that are already going and use those.
  • DJ9er
  • Info N/A

Dude, you're all over the place. You gotta find the right threads that are already going and use those. [/quoteh

haha just trying to save a sinking ship. sorry it drives me nuts to see the same idea quoted millions of times 100s of pages long so thought i'd just throw it out there, lol i now know it offends some, my bad.
THIS THREAD f**kING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Share 49ersWebzone