LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Do we continue to start Snyder?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tony Pashos needs to get in there and start cuz adams name was being called all day he allowed like 3 sacks its time or should we wait a other game and see?
First!

Pashos may get an opportunity to play. I don't think it will be next week.

[ Edited by fister30 on Sep 13, 2009 at 22:02:34 ]
Pashos make it happen.
1game ?

Can't give credit to the other team ?

In that case bench Gore cuz his 30 yards can't hold Petersons 180's sack
was very disappointed in Snyder today. some adjustments could have probably helped him out, but the entire offense was slow to correct itself. Still, I say we see how things start next week before we bench him.
It wasn't just Snyder who played poorly on the o-line, not even close. Baas and Rachal missed some key blocks, Heitman got pushed back more than a few times and Staley probably played the best out of the bunch and he didn't play all that great either.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
1game ?

Can't give credit to the other team ?

In that case bench Gore cuz his 30 yards can't hold Petersons 180's sack

This.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It wasn't just Snyder who played poorly on the o-line, not even close. Baas and Rachal missed some key blocks, Heitman got pushed back more than a few times and Staley probably played the best out of the bunch and he didn't play all that great either.

They were dominated. Missed a lot of blocking assignments and more than once I saw a lineman blocking air while Hill or Gore were pressured.

Don't get me started on Heitman.........overrated Center
Staley was the only one I came away impressed with today.

Originally posted by ninerempire25:

Heitman is overrated and I don't think our O-Line will ever be what we want it to be as long as Eric Heitman is our starting center.
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

Heitman is overrated and I don't think our O-Line will ever be what we want it to be as long as Eric Heitman is our starting center.

Chilo also got burned a few times, and the play where Gore almost got taken down for the safety was on Baas. Overall it was a poor showing by the O-line, but I'm not sure Pashos is any better.
besides Staley, they all had a rough game today
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Our RT situation is in dire need. There just aren't that many good ones out there. I wonder how Michael Oher would look as our RT.

Ugh, it hurts.

But yes, we need an upgrade on the line - specifically the right tackle spot.
Originally posted by Oscar:
Our RT situation is in dire need. There just aren't that many good ones out there. I wonder how Michael Oher would look as our RT.

Ugh, it hurts.

But yes, we need an upgrade on the line - specifically the right tackle spot.

NO! We have Crabtree!!!

Share 49ersWebzone