LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

2009 Quarterback Depth Chart

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2009 Quarterback Depth Chart

Obviously Shaun Hill will be starting but I have my doubts on Alex Smith making the team. Im worried that Nate Davis wont clear waivers on his way to the practice squad. Davis could very well be the QB of the future.
I would feel more comfortable with Damon Huard starting over Alex Smith in a big game....
Originally posted by genz22:
I would feel more comfortable with Damon Huard starting over Alex Smith in a big game....

Alright, we get your point. I'm thinking Hill, Smith, Davis.
but I have my doubts on Alex Smith making the team.

Singletary has said he's happy with both Shaun and Alex, so why wouldn't he make the team? Are you so blinded by your hatred for Smith that you can't think logically, or do you have the intellect of a brain-damaged flea?
Can't we just keep four?

I'm mean.........why is Zak without the ''c'', Keasey still on this team?
If Nate Davis is not the third string Q.B. over Huard, something is wrong with 9ers thinking mode.

Hill
Smith
Davis
I dont hate Alex...in fact I was rooting for him but it may be time to move on. No way can the Niners keep 4 QB's. That would keep a Kory Sheets, Ricky Jean-Francois off the team which would not be good.
I dont hate Alex...in fact I was rooting for him but it may be time to move on. No way can the Niners keep 4 QB's. That would keep a Kory Sheets, Ricky Jean-Francois off the team which would not be good.

Share 49ersWebzone