LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Give some props! Have you...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
congratulated the ALL STAR staff lately?

http://www.49ers.com/team/coaches-staff.html

As an example, Jim Leavitt who is a real under rated linebacker coach coming in to the NFL - now in just few months, he is making our LB corps one of the best group in the NFL. Singletary for his so many years on the team never had them work this great!

Yeah, Harbaugh is the media darling but he really surrounded himself with an ALL-STAR cast! So don't forget to post a thread or two about these guys, to thank them for beloved 49ers unprecedented success so far this season.

As I mentioned in two months ago, the road to Superbowl is through the Packers and Aaron Rodgers! Don't worry, by then our very own Alex Smith is unstoppable!

Happy Veterans day my firends!
[ Edited by 49ERSAM on Nov 11, 2011 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
congratulated the ALL STAR staff lately?

http://www.49ers.com/team/coaches-staff.html

As an example, Jim Leavitt who is a real under rated linebacker coach coming in to the NFL - now in just few months, he is making our LB corps one of the best group in the NFL. Singletary for his so many years on the team never had them work this great!

Yeah, Harbaugh is the media darling but he really surrounded himself with an ALL-STAR cast! So don't forget to post a thread or two about these guys, to thank them for beloved 49ers unprecedented success so far this season.

As I mentioned in two months ago, the road to Superbowl is through the Packers and Aaron Rodgers! Don't worry, by then our very own Alex Smith is unstoppable!

Happy Veterans day my firends!

Yes we do have a all star staff, but dont take away credit from IRON MIKE. The reason we have a tough culture began with Mike Singletary who woke up and toughened up: Vernon Davis, Alex Smith, the O-LINE, and the LB core. He made them TOUGH, he just didnt do a great job with execution or gameplanning them to succeed.

The LB core has always been our strong suit since the beginning: Singletary helped P Willis become a leader and a Star, helped ressurect Takeo Spikes, chose and coached up AHMAD BROOKS.

HARBAUGH >>>>>>> SINGLETARY, but dont disrespect him especially as a LB COACH.
wrong thread.
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 11, 2011 at 1:22 PM ]
Down the line, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, lb coach, special team coach. Evryone's looking pretty good right now.
Good post. Truly a team effort.

SPECIAL THANKS to all the Vets! Happy Veterens' Day!!
Why in the f did Nowin coach the senior bowls. Never understood that.

Anyway yeah like a good leader JH has surrounded himself with good coaches, lets just hope we hang on to them all.

Happy Vets day, to all you guys, and gals I suppose.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good post. Truly a team effort.

SPECIAL THANKS to all the Vets! Happy Veterens' Day!!

agree

Share 49ersWebzone