LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Who will be our leading receiver in yards?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be our leading receiver in yards?

To me, it feels pretty obvious that Morgan is going to be our leading receiver this year, but I'm curious what everyone thinks. Gore will most likely have the most receptions, but Morgan should have the most yards, in my opinion. This is his year to take over the #1 spot. Bruce will be #2 in yards. Next year, it's all about Morgan and Crabtree.
[ Edited by BurritoSmuggler on Jul 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM ]
no Jason Hill?

no Bear Pascoe?

no D. Walker?

not saying they will be, but minus whale be fair and include all eligible receivers - esp. if you're going to include running backs
Originally posted by billybonka:
no Jason Hill?

no Bear Pascoe?

no D. Walker?

not saying they will be, but minus whale be fair and include all eligible receivers - esp. if you're going to include running backs

I fixed it and added another as a joke. haha
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
Originally posted by billybonka:
no Jason Hill?

no Bear Pascoe?

no D. Walker?

I fixed it and added another as a joke. haha
ziegler? jones? lol
Ive got to believe it going to be Bruce. He was our best reciever last year, and theres nothing to show that would prove otherwise this year.
I think Vernon will get more receptions, but I expect Josh Morgan to lead the team in yards. In fact, we may finally have a 1,000+ yard WR this season!
crabtree will have atleast 1200
Morgan has the edge over Crabtree since he played last year and attended the minicamps/otas. So he'll probably be our leading receiver.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

wow atleast? how do you figure?
Jones is supposed to be our "vertical" guy....but I doubt he will make much of an impact, you never know though.

I think Morgan will lead the team in receptions and yards and Vernon Davis will be 2nd...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by The_Distort:
Ive got to believe it going to be Bruce. He was our best reciever last year, and theres nothing to show that would prove otherwise this year.

I agree.
Morgan if he can stay healthy all year.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
please keep in mind he's now a Niner

not a Red Raider still lol
Originally posted by The_Distort:

normally I would find it difficult to disagree with you on this, but with a new offense going in and Bruce basically being the invisible man thus far through OTA's, I gotta believe he may not even start. It's clear they want to move Morgan to that side, and I think he may have the edge over Bruce for that starting job, even if only because Bruce isn't fully caught up with the offense yet.
Share 49ersWebzone