LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Trade for Roddy, Andre, or Jennings

• gage
  • Veteran
We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, DEF, IDP, K

Here is my team:
Miles Austin, Mike Williams (TB), Austin Collie, Anquan Boldin, Santana Moss
Ray Rice, Frank Gore, LeGarrette Blount, Felix Jones, Ronnie Brown, Kendall Hunter

Here is the first guy's team:
AP, Moreno, Benson, Best, Lynch, Starks
Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Dez Bryant, Johnny Knox

Here is the second guy's team:
SJAX, Shonn Greene, Ryan Grant, Reggie Bush, Michael Bush
Greg Jennings, Stevie Johnson, Kenny Britt, Michael Crabtree, Eddie Royal

Both of these guys seem thin at RB, so I'm wondering if I should put together an offer to either of them involving Gore or Blount for one of their WR?
The guy with Jennings will not trade with you.

The guy with Andre & Roddy would, in theory, only be interested in parting with Dez.

See if you can trade Blount for Dez.
  • gage
  • Veteran
You thinking the guy with Jennings won't trade because of a lack of depth at WR for him?

Also, I already have Miles Austin so I don't think I'd want two WR from the same team.

Would it be better for me to just sit tight at this point then?
don't trade blount for dez....

i would actually stay put if i were you. you already have 3 solid receivers and a 3-headed beast at running back..

but if you're that insecure with your WR core, you could try to package boldin and blount for roddy
[ Edited by YungAce on Sep 5, 2011 at 1:52 PM ]
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
don't trade blount for dez....

i would actually stay put if i were you. you already have 3 solid receivers and a 3-headed beast at running back..

but if you're that insecure with your WR core, you could try to package boldin and blount for roddy

Yeah, I think you're right, to be honest. I really like my RB situation and since I only need to start 2 WR Austin and Mike Williams should hold up. I suppose I'd better hold on to the depth for later on in the season when these two owners are hurting and might be more willing to bend. Thanks!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I managed to get Wayne/Colston/White this year. Traded for Wayne (buy low!). Got Edwards, Manningham, and Lee Evans in reserve.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
I managed to get Wayne/Colston/White this year. Traded for Wayne (buy low!). Got Edwards, Manningham, and Lee Evans in reserve.

Good call on going for Wayne. That may actually be worthwhile if he'll sell low.

Here's the team of the guy who has him:

McCoy, Bradshaw, Wells, Spiller
Wayne, Holmes, Sims-Walker, Amendola

I'm really not sure if I'd want to, though.
those teams arent that bad off at RB as you would think their RBs seem fine to me
[ Edited by Fricker on Sep 6, 2011 at 5:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone