There are 219 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember the first time I realized I could watch a game online. It was like I discovered fire. I couldn't believe it. No more following the graphics on nfl.com while listening to knbr.com for the broadcast. I love the internets.
I just tried streamtvnow and it is night and day from the early versions. I think the only complaint I have is a lack of a way to record the games. You miss a lot of the interesting parts like OL play etc when just watching. I tried shadow stream but I could not get it to work and the controls are idiotic.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
from personal experience places like justin.tv, and the old homertv, had decent, not great streams.

I was like many here, didnt wanna fork over said amount on the ticket, and tried a season without a guarantee of seeing all games, but not anymore, got the ticket with To Go Internet feature.

firstrow.net should broadcast the preaseason game at 1 est tomorrow or if u have NFLN its live on tv at 1 est / 10 am pst.

Is that for NFL sunday ticket?

Damn...
Hey Marcelo, I dunno if you'll ever come back to read this. But I do not see 38 bucks and I put in the coupon. Is this promotion still going on?

Originally posted by Live247:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I watch the games on live247.tv

Its 30 bucks for 3 months and a dedicated stream for every game.

How's the quality compared to other free feeds?

Hi. I am Marcello, the Admin for Live247.tv.

Thanks Derek for your kind mention.

We were formally StreamTVnow.tv, but have since relaunched with Flash Streaming, and now that technology has finally caught up -- HD streaming.

So the quality is top notch if you can handle it. Look for 1-1.5Mbit streams on the high side, maybe even 2Mbit.

We also try our best to offer a LQ stream around 450-650kbit for those "bandwidth impaired".

We have a promo going now, 25% off for any package. So 6 months for about $38.

We have NFL Network 24/7 and all games plus RedZone.

I don't want to make this post any longer than it needs to be, but we'll air 41+ Preseason games, and you can try it free for a week.

1 Week package w/ coupon: B48A30
Originally posted by stevetaebo:
Hey Marcelo, I dunno if you'll ever come back to read this. But I do not see 38 bucks and I put in the coupon. Is this promotion still going on?

Originally posted by Live247:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I watch the games on live247.tv

Its 30 bucks for 3 months and a dedicated stream for every game.

How's the quality compared to other free feeds?

Hi. I am Marcello, the Admin for Live247.tv.

Thanks Derek for your kind mention.

We were formally StreamTVnow.tv, but have since relaunched with Flash Streaming, and now that technology has finally caught up -- HD streaming.

So the quality is top notch if you can handle it. Look for 1-1.5Mbit streams on the high side, maybe even 2Mbit.

We also try our best to offer a LQ stream around 450-650kbit for those "bandwidth impaired".

We have a promo going now, 25% off for any package. So 6 months for about $38.

We have NFL Network 24/7 and all games plus RedZone.

I don't want to make this post any longer than it needs to be, but we'll air 41+ Preseason games, and you can try it free for a week.

1 Week package w/ coupon: B48A30

Hey steve, welcome. In my opinion, you should just find a friend that subscribes to NFL Sunday Ticket and ask them to get the online access and give you access to the service, then you just reimburse them for the charge. It's 50 bucks.
I tried that SybErkRimInAL. But most of the football fans I know like the 'home' state team and don't get the ticket!
NFL Network 49ers vs Colts Feed

I'm watching it right now.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Does anybody know any sites that are showing this game??? I tried googling it but can't find anything
Originally posted by Psinex:

I love VeetleTV, they alwasy have crystal clear streams...
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

mucho gracias!

WTF...i'm in LA and NFL network blacked out the f**king game. WTF?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

best feed so far. thanks!
frozen for anyone else?
Originally posted by matt49er:
frozen for anyone else?

it's frozen on me more than a few times already. Just hit the refresh button and you're good. Think it might have more to do with my connection than anything else.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Anyone know where I can watch the game tomorrow online?

+1 there's no NBC down here in Mexico and ESPN Latinoamerica ( have an arrengement to transmite sunday night) does'nt transmite in preseason
Share 49ersWebzone