LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

PUT SMITH IN THE SHOTGUN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
PREACH IT MILFS!

Let's all get signs and line up in front of the Santa Clara office and chant "shooot-gun shoooot-gun"
Originally posted by seeking6th:
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Put Smith in front of a shotgun!

No you guys are right, Put Smith in the gun for the rest of the season, then cut his ass after we go 0-16! This way we can use Smith to get a better QB in the draft! f**king brilliant!
Originally posted by seeking6th:
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!

do u know why shaun hill is doing better?

do u think he magically became a good qb after leaving us

use ur common sense maybe just maybe its not our players and alex smith its the coaching
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by MILFS:
come on you f**king morons. even ray charles could have seen that smith operates the best out of f**king shotgun. run shotgun in the beginning of the game not when we are down 14+! WTF kind of coaching is that you motherf**kers

Put him in the shotgun and teams will gameplan for it. The run is automatically downgraded as a possible threat and now we get to see Alex play against D's designed to stop the pass. And you thought he was bad under center...

I would rather we go with what has been proven to be true in practice, rather than postulate upon what might be true in theory.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
this team is so poorly coached right now....
Share 49ersWebzone